Chapter 21

In Blue Water

 

“This is stupid.”

 

“Come on, Baek. Put more effort into it. You’ll be fine. Just try.”

 

“Yeah, listen to Kai, Baek. If you do well today, hyung and I will go buy food for you.”

 

“Since when did I agree to this?”

 

“This isn’t as easy as it looks. My arms hurt like hell and so do my legs even though I can’t feel anything.”

 

Kai, Sehun and Luhan had been visiting Baekhyun after school every other day, just in time for his rehabilitation sessions. From the day that he started these sessions, he hated them. They were hard and painful for him. Even though he kept in mind that he would maybe be able to walk again if he tries hard enough, he still hated going to it.

 

“I hate this!!! This is stupid!!!!!” shouted Baekhyun. “I want to go home! Let me go home!”

 

Kai tried to calm Baekhyun down but nothing worked. Bribing him with money and games didn’t work either. Baekhyun was throwing a fit, causing other patients in the rehabilitation room to stare and whisper about him.

 

“Baek, it’s almost over and your lovely Chanyeol is going to be here soon. Just keep trying alright? We’ll be here to help you! You have this extremely beautiful lady here as well to help you.” Said Kai.

 

Baekhyun started trying again and again. “AAAGGGHHH!!!”

 

Chanyeol had then arrived into the room and saw that Baekhyun was getting angry and screaming at everyone. “Baekhyun, I’m here!”

 

Baekhyun was silent after he saw Chanyeol walking towards him. A smile started to form on his face, making his friends want to puke at the lovey dovey scene that was going to be happening soon.

“We’ll head home now okay? See you later.” They said, heading home.

 

Baekhyun sat back into the wheel chair given to him and gave Chanyeol a bear hug. “Take me away! NOW!”

 

Chanyeol did as he was told and brought him back to his hospital room. Baekhyun was disgusted at the sight of the hospital now. Waking up to this for days wasn’t exciting since all the colours were boring.

 

“This place is boring. I want to go somewhere. I want to go outside.”

 

“Outside? Where?”

 

“I don’t know…the swimming pool maybe. Yeah! The swimming pool! I miss it….”

 

“Let’s go then. I’ll take you there, if they let me.”

 

A smile formed on Baekhyun’s face after hearing what Chanyeol said. He might possibly be able to breathe fresh air again. Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun out and went to find his doctor.

 

“Outside? To the swimming pool? Well I guess it’s okay once in a while. But be careful, alright?” said his doctor.

 

“Thank you doc!”

 

They started to head towards the pool. Baekhyun was in his swimming trunks and so was Chanyeol now. The pool area was completely empty except for a couple of kids playing in the baby pool, leaving them some privacy. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun out to the pool on his back and put him down by the water, letting his feet dip inside.

 

“Waah, this is nice. It’s been so long.” Said Baekhyun, playing with the water with his hands.

 

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen your bare chest.” Chanyeol jokingly said.

 

Baekhyun threw some light punches at his arm, “ert.”

 

Chanyeol picked Baekhyun up and put the rest of his body into the water. He held Baekhyun close to him, making sure he would be safe while he was in the water. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck to help hold himself up, while the other’s arms were around his waist.

 

“I missed being in the water with you…” Baekhyun whispered.

 

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly, “I missed it too.”

 

“Rehabilitation is hard, but I’ll do anything to be able to walk and swim with you again. Anything.”

 

Chanyeol moved his face closer towards Baekhyun’s. He stared at his lips and kissed it afterwards, “And I’ll be there with you through it all. I won’t let you suffer alone.”

 

All Baekhyun could do was smile widely after hearing that.

 

“Thank you, Chanyeol, thank you.” 

 

---------------------

IT'S OVER~~~~~~~

Thank you to all the subscribers, the upvoters, everyone who commented~  and everyone who read my really lame story ;D

Thank you for putting up with my bad writing!

The ending was kind of lame wasn't it? xD I'm sorry~

I hope the ending would satisfy everyone~!

My first fanfiction has ended with 21 chapters and I couldn't have done it all without you guys so THANK YOU!

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!!!!

THANK YOU~! I'll do my best to improve my writing before I write a new fic. :D

<3<3<3