Chapter 13

In Blue Water

 

“I can’t believe that ugly walrus! How dare he do that to Chanyeol in front of me?!” Jiyoon slammed the door to her room shut and locked the door. She couldn’t believe the scene she just saw, she didn’t want to believe it. “I’ve known Chanyeol ever since he started working at the pool! I’ve loved him ever since then and now that ugly walrus just comes along and takes him away from me! STUPID CHANYEOL!”

 

Jiyoon was happy that she and her brother had to stay over at Chanyeol’s place. She thought of it as an opportunity to get closer to Chanyeol and make him fall in love with her. Who knew that Baekhyun was already in his life…she didn’t. It upset her to see the one she loves being taken away by someone she’s just met.

 

“Jiyoon, is everything okay?” asked Chanyeol, knocking on her room door.

 

Jiyoon fixed her hair and patted her shirt down. She unlocked the door and opened it slowly, revealing Chanyeol’s face. “Chanyeol-oppa~!”

 

Baekhyun went into Chanyeol’s room and waited for him in there. His room was warm with the sunlight beaming in. It was winter, but it felt like summer in Chanyeol’s room. There were pictures everywhere of him and his co-workers as well as him with his few friends at school. The room was just a plain white rectangle, but everything contained inside this room made the aura brighter and much happier. Being in this room already made Baekhyun forget about the annoying Jiyoon that was always around Chanyeol. It was taking Chanyeol a while to come back after checking up on Jiyoon so Baekhyun went to see what he was doing. He saw Jiyoon all over Chanyeol. Tugging on his shirt and standing waaaaay too close to him. Jiyoon could feel that Baekhyun was watching them so she did more skinship with the older male standing in front of her.

 

“Aaaww, Chanyeol-oppa. Let’s go shopping together~!” Jiyoon spoke with an annoyingly whiney voice. It was obvious that she was trying to look cute in front of Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun didn’t want to let Jiyoon win this game. He had to make Chanyeol love him even more before Jiyoon made him love her. “Chanyeol~” Baekhyun said, using a softer and sweeter voice.

 

Chanyeol whipped his head to Baekhyun direction and moved towards him, turning his back to Jiyoon. His attention was fully on Baekhyun now, “Ah, right on time. Jiyoon wanted to go shopping so I was planning on going to the grocery store, come too.”

 

Hearing what Chanyeol said didn’t make Jiyoon happy at all. “Oppa—! I wanted just us two to go alone! We never spend any time together anymore!!!!”

 

Did I just hear what she said? I wasn’t mistaken it right? Did she just say that they don’t spend any time together anymore? IS THIS GIRL CRAZY OR SOMETHING?!

 

Baekhyun was going nuts over what she said. He couldn’t believe her. He hoped that Chanyeol wouldn’t actually believe her lies and go on with her.

“Is that true? Maybe next time then, Baekhyun. I’ll walk you home.”

 

I can’t believe him! He’s leaving me for that girl! She not even his girlfriend or anything! I’m the one that’s his boyfriend! I’m the one he’s dating! AAAAGGH, if she wants to play like this then we’ll play like that!

 

Heheh, look at his pissed face now. He’s angry that Chanyeol chose me over him even though they’re supposedly dating. Hohoh~! Baekhyun-0, Jiyoon-1.

 

Jiyoon smirked at Baekhyun while he sent her back a deadly glare. Chanyeol stood in between the two now, taking glances at both of them. Baekhyun stopped glaring at Jiyoon and looked down to the ground. “Chanyeol…it’s fine…I’ll walk home alone.”

 

If this doesn’t make you feel guilty then I don’t know what will. Ugh, all I’m doing for this guy.

 

He started walking towards the door when Chanyeol grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him into his chest, “You’re not going anywhere. Jiyoon, I think Baekhyun’s the one I haven’t been spending much time with lately. Let’s just go another time alright?”

 

Baekhyun-1, Jiyoon-1. Tie game so far, girl.

 

“Tell your brother that I’ll be home late. See you.” said Chanyeol as he shut the door behind him, leaving Jiyoon standing there in shock.

 

“No……….NO!” 

 

------------

sorry for the short chapter TT.TT