Chapter 12

In Blue Water

 

“Jiyoon-ah, you’ve learned swimming before haven’t you. Treading should be easy for you.” said Chanyeol, taking her arms off of his body.

 

Baekhyun glared at the girl from afar, knowing that she wouldn’t see him do it. Throughout that class, Jiyoon kept staying close to Chanyeol every second. She didn’t let him off at all.

 

This damn middle schooler!

 

Baekhyun hated the fact that he took some private lessons from Chanyeol now. If he hadn’t, he could’ve been all over him like that too, but instead, he was doing well. There was 15 minutes left of class now and Jiyoon had spent the other 45 minutes bothering Chanyeol. The other middle school students noticed that she was bugging Chanyeol quite a lot, but didn’t really bother to stop her.

 

“Jiyoon, please stop. You know how to do all this so just do it.”

 

Yeah, just do it Jiyoon.

 

Baekhyun thought to himself as he watched the scene. Jiyoon just kept whining and whining until Chanyeol lost and let her bug him around again.

 

Th-this girl! I really need to learn from her.

 

Finally, class was over. But even so, Jiyoon didn’t leave Chanyeol alone, so Baekhyun decided to bud in.

 

“Chanyeol, want to go get some ice cream?” Baekhyun asked, completely ignoring the fact that Jiyoon was standing right there.

 

Jiyoon made a disgusted face towards Baekhyun, “Are you stupid or something? It’s freezing out there.”

 

was I talking to you?!

 

Obviously Baekhyun couldn’t say it to her but he really wanted to. He just continued to ignore her presence and smiled cutely at Chanyeol.

 

“Ah, sure.”

 

“I’m coming too then!” shouted Jiyoon, stepping closer to Chanyeol, trying to push Baekhyun out of their circle.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t take her anymore. She was getting really annoying by being with Chanyeol the whole time.

 

“I’m sorry, but I asked Chanyeol, not you.” said Baekhyun, trying to be as polite as possible.

 

Jiyoon pretended to be upset making Chanyeol give in to her, “Let’s just let her come…is that okay?”

 

Chanyeol was worried about Jiyoon. He was afraid that she might actually be sad. It was a while before Baekhyun finally gave an answer. “Fine.” he said, sending daggers at her through his eyes.

 

He just met this girl about an hour ago, but he already hated her guts.

 

It’s okay Baek…It’s okay. She’ll just disappear tomorrow and you won’t see her ever again…

 

Was what Baekhyun thought, but every time he tried to ask Chanyeol out, this girl would bud in on their conversation, whether it be on the phone or in person.

 

“Ah, sorry Baekhyun. Jiyoon’s calling for me again. I’ll call you later okay? Bye.” said Chanyeol, ending the call.

 

5 minutes…They talked for just 5 minutes.

 

This girl………if she thinks she’ll win this game, she’s out of her mind!

 

Now, instead of calling Chanyeol or texting him, he went straight over to his house. His plan was to do exactly what Jiyoon does whenever Chanyeol does something with him. He took a deep breath before pushing the doorbell, letting it ring throughout the house. Not long after, Chanyeol opened the door and was surprised to see Baekhyun in front of him.

 

Alright Baekhyun…the game begins now.

 

Once Chanyeol opened the door fully, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the other’s waist and pulled him near. Jiyoon started to run down the stairs to follow Chanyeol, only to see them hugging each other. Chanyeol’s arms was also wrapped around Baekhyun body now. It shocked her and made her stand on the stairs, frozen in place.

 

No…this can’t be! Chanyeol’s not dating this ugly walrus right?!

 

Baekhyun peeked out and saw Jiyoon with her jaw dropped. He started to chuckle into Chanyeol’s chest, trying to hold in the laughter the best that he can. They soon parted their bodies. Chanyeol had a happy but confused look on his face after.

 

“Why so sudden?” he asked, entwining his fingers together with Baekhyun’s.

 

The shorter male shook his head and showed the other an eye smile, something that he’s never done before. Chanyeol couldn’t help but blush. He tried to hide his red face with his large free hand, but Baekhyun pulled it away from his face.

 

Why’s Baekhyun doing this all of a sudden? Too much aegyo~~~~~~~!!!

-------------------

clichéd, sorry ;D writer's block.