Chapter 15

In Blue Water

 

It was another day for their swimming lessons now. Baekhyun was excited to be able to see Chanyeol wearing only a pair of swimming trunks. Chanyeol had a small build, but his muscles were defined well. All the swimming made his arms muscular and his body fit. It put Baekhyun in awe every time he saw that body.

 

Yes! Time to go see Chanyeol today! ............and that crazy girl.

  

Being able to see Chanyeol made him happy, but being able to see Chanyeol means having to see crazy girl, Jiyoon. Ever since that day, Jiyoon had been all over Baekhyun. He stepped into the swimming pool and waited for Chanyeol along with the other middle school students.

 

“Hey, don’t you think Jiyoon’s kind of cute?”

 

“Yeah! Her body is so nice.”

 

What’s so good about that crazy girl when you have Chanyeol… oh right…not everyone is like me.

 

“I wonder if she’ll go out with me.”

 

“Are you crazy? She’s all over the instructor! She likes older men, not kids like us.”

Jiyoon walked out of the girl’s change room wearing her new hot pink swim suit. It attracted all the males in the area except for Baekhyun who kept his eyes out for Chanyeol.

 

“New swim suit?! Makes her body look even nicer!”

 

Baekhyun was grossed out by the comments the middle schooler’s made. His friends never really talked about girls like that around him.

 

Good thing Luhan-hyung, Sehun, and Kai aren’t like them. It’d be so awkward to hang around them if they were.

 

Jiyoon stepped into the water, dipping her toes slowly in first. The middle schoolers watched her every move, from when she stepped out of the change room to when she went into the water. It made Baekhyun cringe just watching them.

 

“Baekhyun-oppa~ I’m so happy to see you!”

 

Ahh, this crazy girl is at it again.

 

“Ah, yeah…hi…Jiyoon.”

 

Jiyoon stuck her body to Baekhyun’s. Their arms were touching and her leg gently grazed against his. Baekhyun was not by her moves at all. Chanyeol soon came out of the men’s change room and jumped into the water, splashing everyone.

 

“Sorry for being late! Today we’re going to go to the deep end and retrieve items from the bottom. You’re going to dive down into the water and bring it back up to me. Let’s just do some exercises first before we move over there.”

 

It had been a while since Baekhyun received Chanyeol’s private swimming lessons. After Jiyoon came they had almost no time to themselves.

 

“Find a partner and start stretching with each other.”

 

“Jiyoon, want to be my partner?” asked one of the middle schoolers.

 

Jiyoon took one look at them and turned her head away. She linked her arm with Baekhyun’s and turned back at them, “Sorry, Baekhyun-oppa is my partner.”

 

Chanyeol was amazed at how well they got along now. Not a single part of his mind made him wonder why Jiyoon was doing such a thing.

 

Why am I stuck with this crazy girl.

 

“Baekhyun-oppa, let’s do some arm stretches together okay?”

 

Jiyoon grabbed a hold of Baekhyun’s arm and started to pull it back.

 

Heh, I wonder if Chanyeol-oppa will be jealous of our skinship!

 

Chanyeol’s eyes watched the students in front of him, not caring at all for the skinship Baekhyun and Jiyoon were sharing. Jiyoon could tell that Chanyeol didn’t care. It made her frustrated at the sight. She started to feel something rubbing against her leg. She knew it wasn’t Baekhyun since he was far away from her, stretching. Her eyes wandered down and she saw one of the middle schoolers feeling up her leg with his arm.

 

“KYAAA! OPPA!” she screamed, throwing herself onto Baekhyun who was in front of her.

 

Her arms wrapped tight around his body. Her body was shaking against Baekhyun’s back. Baekhyun turned around to take a look at her and saw that she had tears forming in her eyes.

 

“Jiyoon, are you okay?” he asked.

 

Jiyoon didn’t reply and buried her face into Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun patted her back trying to calm her down. He looked over at Chanyeol who was standing beside him and motioned him to take over. Chanyeol put his hand on Jiyoon’s back and tried to pull her away from Baekhyun, but all she did was hold onto the smaller male tighter. The middle schooler finally decided to come out of the water and apologize to Jiyoon.

 

“I’m sorry, Jiyoon. I was trying to make the class livelier by scaring you. I’m sorry.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sent glares at the student, causing him to dip his head down back into the water.

 

“Jiyoon, do you want me to take you home?” asked Baekhyun, trying his best to comfort her.

 

Jiyoon nodded in his shoulder and started to let go.

 

“I’ll take Jiyoon home then.”

 

“We’ll have another class to make up for this one some other day.”

 

Baekhyun started to help Jiyoon out of the water and helped her to the girl’s change room. Jiyoon turned her head back before entering the change room to see the expression on Chanyeol’s face. He had a pained and hurt expression on. Chanyeol didn’t realize it, but he had been jealous to see Baekhyun acting so kind towards Jiyoon. It didn’t make sense to him at all, but he found himself jealous. Jiyoon saw it and thought something different.

 

HOHOHOH, Chanyeol-oppa is jealous to see me with that ugly walrus! I’m winning so far, you ugly walrus!

 

In Jiyoon’s eyes, she was winning, but she wasn’t. She was only making Chanyeol jealous of herself, being able to be in Baekhyun’s arms. He was jealous, but he knew he shouldn’t let the jealousy take over him and began the class again.

 

“Let’s…let’s start the class now……”