With You

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stood up and left the cinema without telling Tiffany because she's still sleeping, Jessica did the same too and follow Taeyeon because they're neighbor. They both leaving without saying anything to their partner.

'Is it okay to leave them just like that?'

'I guess, Sica. Because i can't stand to see them like that. I'm not blind'

'So you'll just let them being together?'

Taeyeon shrugs her shoulder, she actually can't even leave Tiffany because she loves her so much. It's been half year since they both become lovers. Jessica pats Taeyeon head lightly, she know her feeling.

'It's hard right? Well, we both are in the same case'

'Why are you back again with Soo?'

'She can't leave me just like that, she's just being responsible to me'

'What do you mean?'

'She wanted me to meet someone that is better than her before she could let me go'

'Isn't that hard?'

'Yeah, it's like she won't let me alone for the remaining time until i find someone'

'Do you love her?'

'I'm so in love with her, but you see...uh, your girlfriend is my rival'

'I know...'

'We could only see what will happen next'

'I think so'

'Do you want to go to my house, Sica? My mom asking me to bring you home with me'

'Why?'

'She said she miss talking to you'

'Oh, sure. I don't have anything to do right now, anyway'

They both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter