Please Accept My Heart

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sooyoung POV)

It's been two years since we separated our ways, she is still the cheerful girl that i know. I'm glad i finally be here with her again, at our usual cafe spend time like those old times. She keep teasing me again, because of my lame excuse and long letter that i gave her back then. I try to change subject when i realized that she wore the ring i gave her.  Does it mean i can confess once again to her and get her honest answer? To be honest i'm afraid if she would reject me...

'Tiff, i think i need to go now'

'Where?'

'I haven't check in to any hotel near by, i need to put my luggage and rest. I still have a jetlag, you know'

'Stay at my home, like the old days'

'But, Tiff'

'Why?'

'I don't want to burden you and your family. I'll stay at the hotel before i find a nice place for me to live'

'Stop that excuse and just follow me to my home, i'll help you bring your luggage'

'Yah, why don't you listen to me'

Tiffany bring one of my luggage as we both walk out of the cafe and stop the taxi, she really persistant at times i can't even win from her. She sit next to me after we both put the luggage and tell the driver about Tiffany's address. We both keep silent as the taxi start moving, i secretly keep glancing at her. Tiffany is still pretty as i remember, but she looks a bit more mature and err...y. It makes me nervous and gulp hard because of that.

'Why you didn't talk? Are you mad Soo?'

'Hmm, i'm not, i'm just...speechless'

'Why?'

I plan to utter some words when she moves closer to me, our arms touch slightly. I feel the heat burning to my cheek, i wish she won't notice it but she chuckles lightly.

'Are you okay? You look so pale?'

Tiffany grins widely as she touches my cheek and forehead. I'm going nuts, i need to go out from this as soon as possible, my mind keep screaming asking for help. I move my hand to pull her hand away, i can't take this any longer so i think it's better if i stop her keep touching casually.

'Tiff, please stop.'

'Why are you become colder now? I'm sad...'

Tiffany back aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter