Side Story: Just A Simple Us

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, i just want to warn you all the reader that this side story will be totally have a twist. Enjoy your reading, and about the sequel of this story. I'm not sure, maybe later.

*** 2 Years Later ***

I'm here reading all of her letter that she sent to me, sipping my coffee on the table that we used to hang out together. Someone pouts as she look at me keep reading those letters.

'Gosh, Tiff. Stop reading it already'

'Why? i like it though'

'Can't you just welcome me warmly, i'm here and you just read all those old letters.'

 I giggles as i see the girl in front of me, she looks so great although she only wear her usual jeans and t-shirt. I'm glad she's here now but i want to more, can't help it because this girl is totally cute and pretty at the same time.

'How is Taeyeon?'

'She is good, maybe more better now. She's still into singing and i heard she won singing contest'

'Do you still love her?'

'Sure, i am'

'Ah...okay'

'Do you want to eat?'

'Wow, you still know me so well. I'm hungry, now put all those silly letters and eat'

'That's not silly, they are sweet and it's from you'

'Why do you still read it when i'm here with you, now? It's embarrasing'

'I miss my sweet and silly shikshin, that's why'

'Stop talking sweet to me, you make me shiver'

'Yah, i'm just being nice and you roll eyes on me? I can't believe it'

'I'm hungry, let's eat'

'Okay, okay, what do you want to eat?'

She smiles, it's been a long time since i saw her smile. I'm glad she's back, and moreover she will stay here. It's a good thing, I look at her from head to toe almost everything change with her, but that appetite is still huge as usual. I can feel it that some people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter