3 Days Before The Meeting

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Yuri put her wristband when she start her dancing routine, she smiles as she look at it since it is Taeyeon's gift for her. She ties her shoelaces before she practice her dance steps once again. Meanwhile Taeyeon is glancing outside the door to the room practice, she smiles in content because Yuri just wear her gift.

'Taeyeon ah, i know you're there. Come and help me practice in pair!'

Yuri talks a bit loud for Taeyeon to hear, she is surprised that Yuri sense her presence. Taeyeon awkwardly come inside the practice room, she hesitant to come forward and walk closer to Yuri.

'Aigo, i'm not a monster. Why are you still scared of me?'

'It's not like that, I'm just...I think it will be good if i don't get involve with your dancing routine'

'Why?'

'I'm bad at dancing, i always mess it up'

'Really? That bad'

'Yeah'

Taeyeon nods and pouts, Yuri put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder. She flashes her smile and pulls Taeyeon closer to her, ready to dance with her. 

'Let's try, let me see how bad you are at dancing'

'No, don't. I'm not good, i may step on your foot'

'It's okay, i need to know how bad is your dancing'

'You shouldn't...'

Taeyeon is dragged to dance with Yuri, they starts their steps in sync but it only last for couple of minutes. Yuri groan in pain when Taeyeon accidentally kicks her leg. Taeyeon apology and bend down to see how bad the damages are. Yuri's leg is slightly bruise and a bit red.

'I'm so sorry, are you okay?'

'What do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter