Double Date

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SooSica are back together again, they will do double date with TaeNy couple. They wait for them near the cinema, Tiffany come a bit late after Taeyeon.

'I'm so sorry, i forgot about today. Tae-tae i'm sorry to make you wait again'

'It's alright Fany baby'

Tiffany links her arm on Taeyeon, while Jessica is holding hand with Sooyoung. Sooyoung shakes her head to see the usual Tiffany. She goes with Jessica to buy the ticket, meanwhile Taeyeon buy them popcorn and juices. Taeyeon let Tiffany sit and do the work by herself though Tiffany ask her whether she would be okay to bring all the food by herself. 

'Let's come in, i bought the ticket already'

'Okay, Soo. Fany baby, let's go'

Taeyeon smiles when Tiffany help her to bring some food that she take from Taeyeon, so they both bring some foods for the four of them. Taeyeon sit next to Tiffany, so does Jessica and Sooyoung. But it makes SooFany sit next to each other, Tiffany awkwardly smiles when she notices it, sadly Sooyoung doesn't even know it. Jessica offers Sooyoung her juice because Sooyoung already drink her juice. 

'Why you drink a lot, now you don't have any drink with you'

'I still can drink yours, right Sica? It will be more romantic'

'Psh, you're such a sweet talker Sooyoungie'

'Eww, you both find some room to be lovey dovey'

Tiffany tease them by acting like she disgust with them. Sooyoung chuckles and put her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter