A Simple Love With Complicated Feelings

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So, what will you do today, Taeyeon?'

'Nothing, I may go to the practice room as usual'

'Aye, that's no fun. I want to buy a new novel at the book store. Do you want to come with me?'

'Why don't you ask Soo to accompany you, Sica?'

'You know, she's not really into book so it's kinda boring to be with her'

'Then why are you still being with her? She's no fun, right?'

'I know, but that's why love is so funny. The moment I doubt we have the similarity then, kaboom..Just like a magic we're just connect to each other.'

'I see'

Taeyeon chuckles and remember that after Jessica being Sooyoung's girlfriend, she seems a little bit cheerful than usual. Taeyeon pats Jessica's back and smiles, then Jessica smiles back. They both then agree to meet in the front of book store since Taeyeon want to buy a present for Tiffany.

Meanwhile Tiffany awakes from her sleep and find herself in Sooyoung arms. She moves Sooyoung hands from her waist and stands up. 'Don't be too kind to me, or i'll far harder for you' she mumbles softly and goes away to the class. Leaving Sooyoung behind who is still sleeping peacefully.

'Tiffany'

'Oh, hey Tae'

'What are you doing on the rooftop?'

'Uh...just something'

Taeyeon meets Tiffany coincidently on her way to the class, she saw Tiffany walk down from the rooftop. Tiffany flashes her eyes smile as usual and tell her nothing. She pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter