Confused Heart

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon were planning to go to Tiffany's house when she saw Tiffany walked to the park. She decided to surprise her by following her from behind. She found that Tiffany wasn't alone, Sooyoung was there also. She sneaked at the tree near the bench, though she felt guilty to eavesdrop but her curiousity won over her mind. So Taeyeon there, leaned against the tree as she heard Sooyoung confession. Something warm dropped on her cheek, she rubbed her eyes harshly. Somehow she knew, soonr or later it will happen.

Taeyeon hang her head low and pretend that she's just accidentally met Sooyoung and Tiffany when Sooyoung approached her and patted her shoulder, she said it herself that she likes Tiffany. Taeyeon eyes widen and shocked at the same time, so did Tiffany. There is a silent moment between three of them before Sooyoung bid her goodbye and went away from the park. 

'Fany~ah'

'Y..yes, Taeyeon?'

'Did..you...'

'Er..Tae...'

'I understand, i won't ask further...I'll wait for you..to tell me'

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon bitter smile, she felt guilty for this to happen on Taeyeon. Tiffany takes a step closer, she takes Taeyeon hand and looks at her.

'Thanks..Tae'

'Do you want...to go home?'

Tiffany nods and both of them walk to Tiffany's house without even talking, they both silent even until Tiffany arrive in front of her house.

'I'll go now, bye Fany~ah'

'Wait!!'

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter