Erase Me From Your Thought

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is taking care of Taeyeon on her home, she wipes the sweat from Taeyeon's and she also put the bandage on Taeyeon's hand. Tiffany goes outside her room and calls Taeyeon's home to inform her family that Taeyeon is with her now. 

'Tae-tae?'

Tiffany rushes to go near her when Taeyeon put on her jacket and want to go out from her room. Tiffany holds her wrist, she shakes her head and looks at Taeyeon to sign her not go anywhere but Taeyeon just stand up and keep quiet. She walks to the door but Tiffany runs and hugs her from behind. She wraps her arm around Taeyeon while her  other hand lean against the door.

'I will go home, Fany ah'

'You're sick and i told your family that you'll stay here tonight. No more arguing, now sleep...please'

'No, i need to go home.'

'What ever you heard earlier, it means nothing compare to you Taeyeon ah. Please be with me...i don't want to lose you'

'You love her'

'I do and i still love her, it just...not as much i love you, Kim Taeyeon. Can't you see it?'

'No, I can't see it...'

'What should i do to make you believe me?'

'Just prove it, your feeling is bigger for me than what you have for Sooyoung'

'I will'

Tiffany calls Sooyoung's, but someone pick the phone instead of Sooyoung. Tiffany can feel it. She say it clearly to make Taeyeon hear what she said too. 

'Please tell Choi Sooyoung. I wouldn't come on her departure later'

'Tiffany...'

'Please tell her that, Jessica'

'But that fool, she'll wait for you...you know it right?'

'I'm sorry, I love Taeyeon. I can't let her down'

'But you'll break Sooyoung's heart more.'

'I'm sorry, I can't accept her hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter