A Lonely Me and A Lonely You

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung open her eyes slowly, she almost jump from the bed because of how close Tiffany is sleeping next to her. Their face only part a few inches. 'Gosh, when will you learn to at least create some distance to me' she mumbles softly, afraid just in case Tiffany hear what she said. 'Hmm' Tiffany wake up 20 minutes later and see no one on the bed. 'Maybe she go to shower, oh..should i take a peek?' Tiffany giggles just by imagine it. 'Who do you want to peek?', someone comes from behind her and whisper. 'Y..Yah, Choi Sooyoung. You surprise me' Tiffany jump from the bed and being clingy again. 'You need to stop being clingy to everyone around you, people will easily misunderstood. What if they fell for you when you are not intend to do it?', Sooyoung flick her forehead lightly.

'But...but...it's my personality, my habit, how can i change it?' Tiffany pout and release her hand from Sooyoung's arm. 'When will Sica come here? Aren't you two will go on a date today?' Tiffany looks at her and give her eyes smile as usual. Sooyoung chuckles, how can she remember Sooyoung date while she often forgot her date with Taeyeon. 'You need to see the doctor and check what's up with your brain, Fany', she said and pats her head. 'I told you, don't touch my precious hair. I hate it' Tiffany fix her hair while Sooyoung still chuckling. 'Weird, you don't allow me to do that, but you let Taeyeon do it all the time. You need to tell Taeyeon not me'

'Because when it's you, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter