Say It, Hurry

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Uh, I....'

Tiffany are speechless, she still think this is a dream so it's hard for her to answer fast, but Soo is such an impatient girl that's why she looks at the girl in front of her nervously saying.

'Say it, hurry'

'I need to think, Soo'

'Why can't you just say it yes or no'

'I dunno, this is too fast'

'So when will you give me the proper answer?'

'Soon'

Tiffany sit on the edge of the bed and look at her surrounding, honestly she really like this place but she feel like she need to consider many things before she decided to move in with Soo. Soo just ruffles her hair in frustration but she decides to just keep silent.  

'Can you give me three days to answer that?'

'Okay..'

'This place is nice, when did you find it?'

Soo sit next to Tiffany, she smile faintly.

'Back then, you jokingly said you dream to have a place like this to own so i searched it for you'

'For me?'

'I just think maybe...if i work hard enough and can buy you your dream house you could be mine..'

Tiffany looks at her, feeling touched she leans her head on Soo shoulder and hugs her waist.

'I don't know you can be this serious, Soo? You always jokes around, so i never thought my jokes back then really got your attention this much. I do appreciated it, thank you'

Soo sigh slow and inhale Tiffany's scent, she really loves her scent so she rest her head on Tiffany's head. She holds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter