Sometimes I Wonder

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Don't be too kind to me, or i'll far harder for you'

I woke up, actually just pretend to sleep and wait. A second I spent with her is like forever, i don't wish anything more than this. It's better to be here with her, without words because i know the moment i talk it will always be the opposite of what i want to say. I don't know either, i become someone else after i know my own feeling toward her. I know she likes me too, but love surely a complicated thing, i slowly sighed when i saw her back getting further. She's completely gone from my side now, so i open my eyes. I still can feel it, her warmth as if i hug her. 

I smile bitterly as i look up at the sky. Thinking about the past we had together, that's the happiest moments.

'Sometimes i wonder, what if things go different between us, Tiffany...Will you accept my heart if i confess it to you?'

Meanwhile on the other side, near the door Jessica heard what Sooyoung said. She drop on her knee and covers to prevent her making any sound. Something is falling into piece, inside her heart.  She tries hard not to cry and she decide to back again to her class instead.

Taeyeon notice something wrong with Jessica, so she signal her to go to the restroom to talk. They both go to the restroom and skip the class. Taeyeon looks at Jessica who is gloomy and in the verge of crying.

'What happen?'

'Nothing, it just my lens makes my eyes watery and i feel uncomfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter