Jealousy Jessica and Shy Taeyeon

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is changing her clothes into casual one, she opens the changing room's door after she finish her work as but Yoona is standing in front of it already. She flashes her wide grins as usual, Jessica frowns with her mind start proceeding anything to match with this situation.

'Hello, baby girl'

'Stop saying sweet like that, just tell me straight to the point'

'I need a model for my photography assignment'

'Why are you here? It can't be...me, right?'

Yoona hugs her waist, she shows her aegyo right away plus the way she talk is full of aegyo. Jessica tap her forehead, she now know what will happen next. She pouts and looks at her lover cutely hoping Yoona will change her mind.

'Choose anyone else, okay?'

'Why? You're cute enough to be my model'

'Baby deer, you choose the wrong person. Look here, i'm not suit with that thing'

Jessica pose loosely awkwardly, but to Yoona's eyes her pose is just perfect. She sees no flaw in Jessica's posture. She hugs her lover more and whispers sweetly. 

'Baby girl, i'll buy you anything as long as you are agree to be my model'

'No, is a no. Wait....Is anything mean you will even buy me that rare music box?'

'Hmm...Yeah, even that thing...I guess'

'I don't want to be your model'

'Please baby, this time only'

'You always say that but...I always end up being you model again and again. I agreed the first time i did it because you said you're in a hurry, and it just my back view. The latest pose you asked is me pretend to do a split. Are you trying to train me to be flexible?'

'Babe, that's in the past. This time is just a simple pose you need to do, it won't be hard'

'What it is?'

Jessica looks at her once again, Yoona whispers softly but the words that she said make Jessica's eyes went wide open. She shakes her head in disbelieve, why did her lover has so much weird idea though it's not that bad but still it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter