What the heck?!

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany wakes up and goes to the restroom, she looks at the mirror how her eyes swolen now. She brushes her teeth furiously fast, until she feel like she's bleeding.

'Ouch'

She stop brushing her teeth and looks at her teeth. She sighs and decides to wash her face.

'Damn you, Choi Sooyoung'

Tiffany suddenly remember that Sooyoung planned to talk again with her. She suddenly goes to her room and takes her phone. Planned to dial Sooyoung's number but she hesitate. In the end she can only staring at her own phone blankly.

'I hate this feeling...'

~Meanwhile~

Sooyoung keep rolling on her bed, hesitate to even call her bestie Tiffany. She ruffles her own hair in frustrated. She keep touching her phone and later stop.

'What should i say first? About Jessica and me choose to separate? Or about my appa's new job? She'll probably kill me for saying it in a hurry but my time isn't that long either. Argh, i confess in a hurry because appa told me we'll move out this Saturday.'

Sooyoung tries to be brave and finally dial Tiffany's number. She waits for Tiffany to pick up her phone until she startles herself because Tiffany picks it up right away.

'H...hello Tiffany'

'Hi, Sooyoung'

'Sorry i...'

'What?'

'Can i come to your house?'

'No'

'Huh? Why?'

'Can we meet then? At the park or somewhere'

'Okay'

'Let's meet at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter