I Don't Know (Soo POV)

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and create a mess, what should i do now. Tiffany must be angry, but what should i do next? Should i pretend i don't remember anything about last night or tell her the truth and say sorry? Ah, this is so frustrating.

I ruffles my hair and look in the mirror, i look at my tired eyes hping that i will get an answer for my own question but none of it ever cross on my mind now. I'm in a blank state and i don't even have the courage to aprroach her now, she's so mad at me.

'Bad hair day and everything is screwed'

Someone knock on the door and i rush to open it, Tiffany give me my phone that i left on Tiffany's room last night, she look away and didn't even open her lips to say something. I think it's best to let my mind decided what i will do next, i don't care anymore. I holds her waist and pull her into my room, slowly close the door yet she doesn't even move or do something.

'I thought you will yell at me'

'...do your own business, i'll do mine'

'Tiff, please look at me'

'No'

'Why?'

'You know the reason why'

'But at least let me explain'

'No thanks'

'Tiff'

I lean closer and lift her chin to make her eyes meet mine, but once again she refuse. 'Gosh what a stubborn girl', i sigh heavily trying to calm myself down. She looks away so i put my hand on her cheek to make her facing me.

'We need to talk, please'

'I told you no'

'Tiff'

'Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter