3 Seconds Happiness

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is waiting for her lover to come, but she knows it well that Yoona will be late again as usual. She looks around and find less people at the cafe she's in, her eyes dart to the people outside the cafe. She watch the quarrel lovers on the opposite direction of the cafe. She watch them with a bored look on her face.

Her mind start wandering to the time she first met Yoona.

~Flashback~

Jessica is walking through the gate, she walk slow even though she knew she's late already. She just doesn't really in the mood to study today since she's breaking up again with her latest boyfriend.

"All men i know are such a trash, they just want the same"

She sigh and tuck her messy hair behind her ear, she put on the headphone and listen to the music with loud sound, she look down and count her own steps and giggles softly. She feels better now that she play with herself, all of sudden she feel a flash of camera keep disturbing her view so she look up and find a girl smile widely at her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking pictures"

"So? Why are you keep flashing your camera at me?"

"Oh, i just think you can be my object"

"Erase that or i'll break your camera"

Jessica glare at the girl in front of her. She even try to take her camera but the girl in front of her is way taller than her.

"I'm Im Yoona, i'm in art department"

"I didn't ask your name"

"I like your visual"

"What are you talking about?"

"Be my model"

"I'm not interested"

"I'll post your silly pics that is on my camera if you say no"

"Yah, are you blackmailing me?"

"No, i'm giving you choice"

"What kind of choice, you just want me to say yes"

"Exactly"

"Erase that or i'll really break your camera"

"Try me princess"

Yoona let her tongue out and run away, Jessica who is upset just unconsciously run to chase her. They both run around the garden and Yoona keep teasing her how slow she is.

"If you run like that you'll never get me"

"Yah, stand still. I'll break your leg if you keep moving Yoona"

Jessica run and almost catch Yoona but her foot slip in the root from the big tree. She landed on the ground but the moment her eyes open up she saw  Yoona, she hiss in pain while still holding on her broken camera. She is holding on Jessica and sacrifice herself to fall on the ground catching Jessica before it's late. 

"You're okay?"

"Yah, you're the one who get hurt. Are your leg hurt?"

Jessica look at Yoona's bruise ankle, she look so worried but Yoona just laugh out loud.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Aren't i lucky, a pretty girl worried for me? It's rare"

Jessica feel her cheeks get red from embarrassment, she hit Yoona's arm. Yoona just keep laughing as she let the girl abuse her arm. 

"Yah, shut up! Can you get up? Your camera seem damaged badly, i'm sorry. I'll buy you a new one"

Yoona get up while Jessica hold her to walk by wrapping her arm around her waist, Yoona smiles softly while keep holding on her broken camera. Jessica take her to the bench near by and let h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter