Maybe My Heart Just Shaken

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tiffany Point of View~

I sometimes don't even know why i have a feeling for Soo, is it because i'm too close with her? I doubted myself until i decided not to go home and went to Taeyeon's home. I lied to her parents so i could stay for a night at their house. Taeyeon is so sweet to me, and considerate so why should i break her trust. I felt guilty about my own feeling, it's like i'm a cheater because i fall for Tae and Soo.

I tried to sleep but my mind keep thinking about the thing's i heard, when Soo confessed. I only laughed and pretend that i didn't hear anything. It would be awkward for us later, if i asked her if she's being serious. Sooyoung is warm, meanwhile Taeyeon is passionate. Sometimes, when i had an argument with Taeyeon i often wished if only my lover is Sooyoung but i know that thought is wrong.

Maybe i should just keep acting like i don't know and let Sooyoung's feeling go slowly, though it breaks me too for doing that a friend that i cherish the most. I have a lover and it's not wise to let Taeyeon go when she even didn' do anything bad although we often arguing one another.

'Tiffany unni, you're not sleepy?'

'I'll sleep later, you need to sleep now Hayeon'

'When will you two get married, unni?'

'Eh? What?'

'I'm just thinking you both perfect for each other. Taeyeon unni often brags about you to me and sometimes it annoying'

'Really? What did she say about me?'

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter