Chapter 9 'Battle of Love! Part 4'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Enjoying the story and would like to star in the story? Well... Now this is your time. All you need to fo do is comment on this chapter below and comment your name or a characters name that you want and a plot for you character to enter in this story.

Note:

I will not be able to added everyone in this story, I'm sorry that I didn't add you. Please forgive me.

Please enjoy this chapter and story line futher on...  A 'Bran New-Twist' in the story line but what is it really? Who is hiding a secret that can make you fell surpise and frustrated. Stay tune for more updates about this wonder twisting story. 

 

ENJOY!

--------------

 

 

Chapter 9 'Battle of Love! Part 4'

 

~Kevin's P.O.V~ 

Marissa? Marissa? Marissa!? Are you alive... Please tell me that your alive. If you wanted to stop me fighting Bryan... You could've just said so instead of doing something stupid, like being in the middle and getting hurt.

"Some call the ambulance!" I shouted in frustration.

Eli got his phone out and dialled the ambulance number, "Hello... Um, my friend got hit really hard on both arms, she had blood all over her left hand and sore marks on the right. And it looks like sore marks on her chest and neck."

The lady that was on the emergency hot-line spoke to Eli on loudspeaker, "Okay... Can you please tell me the address."

Eli gave the lady the details of the address and Marissa, "Thank you so much." He hanged up. "About in 10 to 20 minutes they should be here."

"I'm staying with her." Me and Bryan shouted in an unison.

"Do you wanna go now?" Dongho made a stupid joke.

Everyone gave him a cold stare, "We are going to relax here. We got all of the songs down. And now we just need to do 'Because I Love You' and 'Standing Still'. Hopefully Manager Hyung understands about this fight accident." Soohyun patted my back. "Marissa, relly doesn't have to be in those 2 songs."

I Hope that she (Marissa) is fine. Like I mean it. She is going to die, right!? No! *slaps on the cheek* Listen to yourself Kevin Woo. Your best friend Marissa is alive. You like her... You've been by her side when she needed someone. You are special to her~ *sigh*

"This is all your fault." Bryan pointed at me.

"How?"

"You kept on hitting her!" He responded.

Eli tried to stop the blaming game, "Okay... Let's stop this game. It's both of your fault. She yelled out, 'STOP!'. A couple of times."

"Eli has a point." Kiseop placed his left hand on Eli's shoulders. "She's been telling you guys not to fight."

~30 Minutes Later - Hospital~

*sigh* I am freaking out so much! Please be there Marissa. I'm sorry that I couldn't hear you screaming STOP! That jerk best friend, Bryan. He is such a jerk. He cheated on Jomea and he just randomly kissed Marissa.

Marissa has been having a rough time ever since she arrived here. Dongho started being rude to her, then he started being nice and they even kissed and they went on a date. Now, his being cold to her when she said that she use to like Bryan. And now this... She got hit by me and Bryan because of her heart.

I just wanna be with Marissa, to make her again, the happy little angel friend. I bet that Bryan is using Marissa as well but for what? I need evidence to prove that Bryan is guilty.

A doctor came out of the room that Marissa is in, "Hello. She just has minor injuries and lots of blood lost - about 150mL of blood. She has bruises on her left arm. So in another word, she sort of fainted and dizzy."

I sighed, "Thank you so much. Do you know when she can discharge at the hospital?"

"About 2-3 weeks... But if she recovered by this week, she can discharge next week." The doctor replied with a smile.

"Thanks." Me and the boys bowed our heads to the doctor an then he went inside the room.

~5 Minutes Later~

"So~" Soohyun broke the silence.

AJ spoke up, "Well someone has to look after her in the hospital."

"We can have schedules about who can look after her in certain times." Hoon thought of a good idea.

"Dibs going first." Me and Bryan yelled in unison again...

"I'm gonna go first because we met each other first in America." I decided to go first.

"Okay, Kevin you can go now and come to the practise studio at 10:30pm, so you have 4 hours and 13 minutes." Kiseop wrote down my name in a schedule formula on a plain piece of an A4 paper.

"What about me?" Bryan asked.

Manager Hyung came to the hospital last... "He will be our DJ for our coming performance's in the  future, the Singapore Tour and the Indonesian Fan Meeting Party you can be our DJ."

"WHAT!?" I got pissed off when I heard that Bryan will be staying with us.

"Yes, and be nice to him and I MEAN it Kevin." Manager left with the others.

*sigh* Great. Bryan will be with us for a while, hope that Marissa is okay. Me and Bryan will always have a battle for Marissa's heart. But... I don't know how long till I give up/surrender against him. His smart... That little bastard!

~10 Minutes Later, Floor D 6 (Marissa's Floor)~

Okay room D 6-1, Marissa Cross. This is your room Marissa. *sigh* I took a deep breath and... placed hand on the door and wishing that she is awake so I can talk to her...

"Kevin is that you?" I hear Marissa voice when I opened her door.

She asked if it was me... She must really care about me still, well we never stopped caring about each other. Maybe that we are meant to be in the first place...

"Marissa." I beamed with my happy face. "How have you been?"

"Good, just in pain. I am very thankful that you came first." She smiled at me.

"That's good." I hugged her. "Can I sit here?" I asked her if I can sit on the bed.

"Sure"

"The others and Bryan is at the Practise Studio now and I have to leave you alone at 10:30pm so you can have a rest. We have a schedule plan when one of us can visit and stay with you." I explained to her what's happening. "And your friend, Bryan will be our DJ for the Singapore Tour and  the Indonesian Fan-Meeting Party."

"You guys are so sweet. I can't believe that I'm close friends with you... Kevin." She looked at me then hid her face behind the hospital pillow. "I need you to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked her. I wonder what she is gonna tell me.

"Ever since I met you along time ago. We were friends and then you started dating girls in primary and that really made me jealous. When I left you and moved to my Step-Dad's house in Australia, my heart felt really empty and I was a wreck train when my heart was empty." She started to cry.

I gave her a hug and whispered in her ears, "It's okay to tell me a hard long story. If you think that I will get bored, I won't. I love you."

She grabbed my hands, "I love you... I should've told you this before. I like you. When I went on a date with Dongho, my heart was really dead but when we are alonetogether. Just me and you, my heart is alive. It's been 10 years ever since I liked you when I told you at LAX... But the truth is even we met each other at school, that's when I started to have special feelings for you, Kevin." She looked at me again.

"You have a pure heart."

"16 years ago, I had a crush on you. I was afraid that you will hate me if I had a crush on my best friend." She confessed to me.

I leaned in a kissed her on the lips, "Please be mine..."

She back away after a while of kissing, "Of course, I will be yours." She smiled and kissed me this time.

"MARISSA!" Bryan yelled when he saw us kissing each other.

Bryan is in Marissa's room, this is dangerous.

"Soohyun!" Marissa screamed and Soohyun quickly ran and holds Bryan so he doesn't come near Marissa or myself.

"We will take him back to the studio now." Hoon grabbed him and dragged Bryan out of the room and hospital.

Marissa looked back at me, "What do we do now?" She buried herself on my chest.

~End of Kevin's P.O.V~