Chapter 11 'Family Reunion!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

 

Chapter 11 'Family Reunion!'

 

 

"What is she doing?" Dongho nagged Kiseop.

Kiseop struggled, "I don't know but it looks ugly."

"You.. You.. You killed Juri! Where's YUKI!" Marissa spoke while she lefted her left hand which started to bled but had powers that can attack anyone and any point of time.

"Yuki is safe with Kaname. Juri... I didn't kill her..." He smirked.

"You liar!" Marissa started to run up to Rido.

Kevin got up and quickly turned into his proper wolf form, "Leave Marissa alone."

"Shut up wolf." Rido used his powers and started to strangle Kevin.

"Kevin, you idiot!" Marissa quickly used her power and Kevin dropped to the ground back into his human form breathing heavily for fresh air.

"Kevin!" Soohyun, Eli and AJ yelled in unison while Dongho, Hoon and Kiseop starts to run up to Kevin with them following the others.

"Guys... Just let them finish it." Kevin tried to get up but flinched.

Dongho started to look at Marissa, "No. She can't do this alone. Rido is after her blood then he will be after her sister, Yuki. Yuki and Marissa are related but when Marissa was born. Her mother Juri, was powerful and used her powers to eased Marissa memories. 3 years later, Rido was after Juri and Yuki's blood, so she used the rest of her power to save Yuki. Juri loved her two daughters, Yuki and Marissa are twin sisters but Marissa doesn't know that part yet. Hopefully... Yuki knows but she's still a Vampire now." Dongho explained.

Soohyun looked surprised but laughed, "And How do you know that?"

"Because my father isn't also a magazine manager, he knows about these Vampires and Werewolves history because... His a Vampire Hunter." Dongho turned around. "I'm a Vampire Slayer. I have to hate them because they are the beast for blood, not wolves... That's why I'm cold to Marissa."

"What... and you not telling me this before?!" Kevin got up and faced Dongho.

"I'm sorry... I know that Marissa is kind but I've been raised like this..." Dongho started to feel mad to himself. "I wish that I could help but I can't..."

"Kevin, what do we do now?" Ren and Minho ran up to Kevin and changed back into there human forms.

"I don't know yet. This is not the end, I can feel it..." Kevin scratched his head.

"Argh!" Marissa yelled while holding her right arm of blood.

"What a sweet taste of Juri's blood, Marissa." Rido smiled.

"Shut Up!" Marissa screamed. "No wonder, no one wants to love you, you, evil wicked Vampire!"

Rido quickly ran in front of Marissa and whispered, "Are you sure Juri?" He smirked, "I guess this is good-bye..."

Dongho quickly got his Vampire-Gun out and armed at Rido and fired, "No!"

"What!? I got shot?!" Rido turned around and saw Dongho with his gun.

Dongho heavily buffed and breathe for air, "Marissa isn't gonna die like this you evil bastard!" 

Rido smirked, "Ah... the lovely San Shin's son. Dongho Shin, the cold Vampire Hunter."

"What do you want?" Marissa yelled. "Leave my friends alone..."

Marissa got cut by Bryan's attack on her, "Oh just shut up. Listen to your uncle ! Not your friends... they even don't care about you."

Marissa tried to break free but failed so Kevin turned him self as a wolf again and started to attack Bryan, "You shut up. Leave her alone."

"Kevin.. here!" Dongho chucked Kevin his gun. "Now you help her with I'm protect the group."

Kevin nodded, "Ren and Minho get Bryan while I'll help Marissa."

"Nae" The two nodded and got there swords out...

------

A/N: I know that part with the swords is just pure Random... :P sorry....

------

"Kevin!" Marissa yelled while she jumped in the air with Kevin, dodging Rido's wicked strong poison attack move.

 

Rido grinned, "Clever reflexes, you guys have. Juri must be so proud of you sweetie."

Marissa landed safely, "Just shut up..." She looked up at the sky, the sun is raising, "Looks like the sun has beating you." She teased.

"This is not over!" Rido yelled and disappeared with Bryan and his back up Vampires.

"Argh!" Marissa fell on the ground, exhausted. "His stronger then I thought."

"At least you know, how his like." Kevin came up to Marissa and helped her up.

"Thanks" She bowed her head and ran up to Dongho, "Thank you for saving my life~"

"Yeah, what ever." Dongho acted cold.

Soohyun cleared his thoart, "Can someone please tell us what just happened?"

Dongho, Marissa and Kevin just stared at each other... "Well... It's a very complex story to explain to you guys..."  Dongho finally spoke.

 

------

Quick update! I might not be able to update this week... Hopefully on Tuesday I can cause I have nothing to do... SORRY! got work on the other days and I want to hang out with my boyfriend during the One week holiday~

If this is a short chapter... sorry... This chapter was random, I kinda rushed the whole chapter, forgiveness.