Chapter 14 'Captured!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

'No, no, no, no mercy! 
Yeah, we are the B.A.P
Baby wussupuriga wasseo
Ijeneun neogeureopge bwajuji ankesse' B.A.P: No Mercy

 

HAPPY READING!
 

-------

 

Chapter 14 'Captured!'

 

~Dongho's P.O.V~

Where is he!? Where is Bryan! I will kill him when I see him no matter what. If he dares to hurt Marissa, I will hold no mercy on him! I love Marissa. I admit that I do. She has prettiest smile ever, she soft creamy skin, the lips are so cute and soft like a strawberry. Her eyes are amazing Hazel Blue eyes shows that she's a native. I really miss her. I should never dumped her when she confessed that she likes/liked Bryan! GOOD JOB, DONGHO SHIN! You idiot!

"What are we going to do?" Hoon panicked.

"Find her of course." I spoke coldly then everyone stared at me. "What!?"

"Nothing."

"Okay. Yes I still do have feelings love her, there." I confessed.

Soohyun patted my back, "Will find her no matter what."

I nodded, "And, I'll get my fathers revenge!"

I just Marissa back, safe and sound with me. I know that I've been a total jerk, I know... I wish that she can forgive me. I wanna make her happy again just like when she was young with me when we first met, before she left Kevin. She visited Seoul with Juri for a short holiday so my family knows what to do if Rido is after her. I know that it was risky but I have to do it to make my mum happy. Dad died after Marissa came back to America. Rido killed my dad, mum was alone and she's scared about Vampires and she's scared to die. *sigh* Please be safe, my Princess.

"Dongho!" I hear Kevin. 

"Yeah." I replied.

"I found her. Got her scent of smell and location." He smiled when he sniffed Marissa's favourite jacket. "Warehouse 21 near the docks." He saw a vision of Marissa's location and herself in the warehouse tied up. "Shes in grave danger..." 

Eli quickly grabbed his keys for his car, and so did Kiseop.

"Let's get ready, to get her back." AJ smiled and randomly looked at my gun collection inside my car. 'Can I use, have the gun?"

"No" I responded. "It's heavy and it's not a TOY!"

"Meanie." He stuck his tongue out.

"Everyone set?" Soohyun asked as they met at the carpark and waited in front of Eli's and Kiseop's car. 

Everyone nodded.

~End of Dongho's P.O.V~

 

"Marissa.. how nice to see you." Bryan smirked.

~Marissa's P.O.V~

Great. Sweet talk... *sigh* I just wanna punch Bryan in the guts so bad! I just wanna ing punch him so bad! If he ever hurts Dongho, I will make him pay so bad, that he never mess with me! That cheating bastard! I hate him! I hate him, I hate him!!! ARGH! *sigh* This is driving me insane! I hate him! And also Uncle Rido. Why call me 'Juri' when my name is Marissa. ING HELL. Just cause shes my mother doesn't mean that my name is Juri'.

I responded with no answer.

"I'll make you talk." He came near me and placed his fingers on my neck.... "You have a sweet born mark here." He placed his teeth on top of it but it didn't make a mark. It just sat there.

"What will you do if the others find me?" I asked.

"Ah ha! You finally spoke..." He laughed. "Well... I'll just kill them then. I mainly wanna get your boyfriend... what's his name.. Dongho!"

"You won't dare."

"What happened with Kevin at the hospital?" He chuckled.

"Well, I dumped him..." I admitted.

He finished my answer, "So you can be with Dongho..." He smiled, "Now look who's cheating!"

"I'm not a cheater!" I screamed.

"Oh yes you are..." He happily sang.

" up!"

 ~End of Marissa's P.O.V~

 

------

 

Sorry for the short update/chapter but I'm extremely busy tomorrow for work and I will not be able to upload, but if I have spare time. I'll try to upload. Next chapter is half way.

I started making Chapter 14 then I realized that I jumped to far so that's Chapter 15... next chapter should be upload really soon. ENJOY HAPPY READING!