Chapter 13 'ALONE'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

'Naze unmei no mama saigo no kaado o kazasazu
That shows the shape of your fortune
Shinji rarenai mama
Is it ace of spades or the only joker
Kibou o tsunagu mirai mo Run out
Kono mama zutto zutto zutto
You are alone.' - UKISS: ALONE

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Chapter 13 'ALONE'

 

"What did Dongho do to you?" Hoon smirked.

Marissa sighed, "Nothing..."

"Are you sure?" He winked.

"Just shut it Hoon!" Marissa left the dinner table and left the house to have a walk in the dark.

"Marissa..." Kevin got up.

"Bye" She mumbled and slammed the door from behind.

Everyone stared at Hoon.

"What did I do?" He acted innocent.

"You save it." Soohyun pointed at him. "Now you..." He pointed at Dongho. "What happened?"

"She couldn't wake up because of her night-mare. It affected her a lot when she was sleeping... I had to wake her up..." Dongho slowly ate his meal.

"And..." Soohyun continued.

"Nothing else. I just kept on trying to wake her up."

"Now you..."  Kiseop pointed at Hoon.

"What?!" Hoon protested.

 

~Marissa's P.O.V~

Hoon! Stop asking questions... I hate it when people asking me stupid questions. Why can't people mind their own ING business instead of  intruding others business. It's so ing annoying! *sigh* I gotta admit. I miss Dongho's kisses... It's always gentle and slow unlike Kevin's or Bryan's. 

*Crack*

"Who's there!" I spoke in a frighten way.

"Why hello~" I heard a voice. It sound so familiar. 

NO! Please don't say 'Bryan'! ! I never knew that he would come straight away... No... Wait what happens if it's a trick? Yeah. It must be a trick but of what, who and why. Damn. So confusing! The shadow is moving forward to me... Okay... This is really scary.

"Kevin... you can stop playing games..."

No respond.

Crap! It's not Kevin. Who is it... get away from me... I hate the dark. Why did I come out here in the first place? I felt a hand covering my mouth. I started to go off to sleep.

"Marissa?" I hear Dongho's voice.

Wait I thought that Kevin started to find me... but its Dongho.... HELP ME OPPA! I'm so tired....

"Wakie Wakie... Sunshine." Someone spoke.

I started to open my eyes. I felt my arm behind me tied up. Great! I got kidnapped and now look at me... Useless. The room is pitch black with heavy-duty steal walls, rusty floor and a rusty and crack door. I'm on a hard and annoying wooden chair with my arm tied up behind me and also my legs tied up against the chairs legs.

"Hows my girl going?" I hear Bryan's voice entering the room.

I didn't respond and looked away from Bryan.

"Someone not talking." He smirked. "! I'll make you talk for me!" He slapped me, hard.

"Argh!" My pain slipt out of my lips/tongue.

"There you go... talk."

No respond again from me.

I hope that the boys knows that I got kidnapped... This is really scary. Wait a minute. Bryan... is a vampire. RIDO! I knew something was fishy. Brayn is working for Rido. I'm trying to escape but I end up getting rope burn. It's really strange that I get hurt like a normal human when I'm a Pure Blood Vampire. Maybe mum left some human parts permanent so I really become wanted I guess.

~ End of Marissa's P.O.V~

 

-Back at UKISS' Dorm-  ~FLASHBACK~

"Kevin, stay back. I'll look for her." Dongho got up from his sit.

Kevin nodded.

"You better be nice to her and also try to bring her back okay. It's really late now." Eli packed all the plates when the boys finished their meals.

"Okay." Dongho nodded and left.

 

~Dongho's P.O.V~

Hoon. Idiot, don't you even know that Marissa has a high temper. BASTARD! She must be sad and pissed about the annoying questions that Hoon asked and also his stupid wink. Wait a minute. I see Marisssa walking by herself and someone is following her.

*crack* Crap! I stepped on a bark. Hopefully the follower doesn't see me here.

Marissa turned, "Kevin... is that you..." I heard her.

I got out of the hiding spot and asked, "Marissa?"

Crap! The person followed her made her fell on the ground and covered .

"Leave her alone." I warned the person.

The person turned around, "What do you want Hunter?"

"Her. Give Marissa back Vampire." I yelled.

"Never. Rido or I should say, 'My Master. Ordered me to get her."

"What! Bryan give us Marissa back." I held my gun.

"What are you going to do?" 

"This." I fired my gun and quickly attacked him.

Damn. He improved his fighting skills. Since I finally met Rido, I started to train hard in order to protect the Princess (Marissa). Her mother asked my family to look after her once she reborn as a Vampire. I hope that my hard training had paid off after 14 years. I met Marissa when we were only 7 years old then Juri had to erase Marissa's memories. 

Juri, please be happy that I looked after your wonderful daughter. You must be every proud that I'm here.

"Come on..." I yelled. "Oh... the sun is raising up again. Too slow." I smirked.

"Yeah. But I still win! I have her now." He laughed evilly and disappered.

"Marissa!" I yelled but no respond.

I have to tell the others fast. I quickly opened the door but I'm missing the lock key 'cause I'm worried about Marissa...

"Dongho. Where is Marissa!?" I hear AJ yelling.

"She... she... got kidnapped by Bryan and Rido." I confessed while looking at the ground.

"What!" Kevin came up to me.

"I tried my best to get her back but I couldn't because Bryan is strong and I really wasn't ready." I sighed, "Kevin... I'm really sorry."

"It's okay Dongho. It's not your fault." Kiseop smiled and then we all turned and faced Hoon.

"What!? I just saw Marissa and Dongho up in her room and I opened the door, I thought that they kissed okay. Don't blame on me." 

I sighed, "Hoon's right. I had to wake up... so I kissed her... she got burnt during her dreams... I was really worried so I had to think and wake her up."

Soohyun walked up to me and messed my hair up, "Aw~ Baby Dongho still has feelings her for." He teased.

"Thanks.. but not a good timing." I admit.

~End of Dongho's P.O.V~

 

-----------

 

New chapter updated. Hope you guys enjoyed it :3

For now on. I'll upload lyrics from my favourite songs in K-POP (or J-POP for this chapter), to set a mood for the chapters... :D 

 

Dongho still has feelings for Marissa and helped Juri. What a sweet young maknae. Dongho are have the same age but Marissa is older then him because her birthday is March the 13th. Just like Eli and my real birthday. ^^