Chapter 7 'Tick Tock We're Out of Time! Part 2'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Dongho cold stare from 'Man Man Ha Ni' era. :D hope that you guys enjoy this story. Please comment and subscribe the story, feel free to add me as a friend :3. Have a great day and lovely story reading time :)

------------------------

Chapter 7 'Tick Tock We're Out of Time! Part 2'


Eli and AJ just finished recording their song, 'Party All The Time'. While Marissa was nervous and just started to bit her nails and hum to get rid of the nerves. 

"That was great guys. Nice and wacky song you got their." Soohyun spoke while walking to the recording room with Hoon.

"Soohyun and Hoon, fighting!" Kiseop yelled.

Marissa just smiled, "Go boys~" Then started to freak out again.

Dongho came up to her and hugged her tightly, "It's gonna be okay... Trust me. You have an amazing voice. You can sing, dance and also rap! You're really talent, Marissa." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" He kissed Marissa in-front of everyone in the studio and also Soohyun and Hoon.

Everyone screamed, "Oh... Get a room~ GO DONGHO!"

 Soohyun and Hoon started to record their duet song, 'More Painful Then Pain'. 

 

~Marissa's P.O.V~

I swear if Soohyun and Hoon continues to sing, I'M GONNA CRY. *tears starts to form* I don't even know that much of Korean Hangul, but I know that this is a sad ballad song because they are singing with emotions... *sigh* So lovely and calm. I wish that my best-friend that I made in year 9, Bryan could hear this song... I miss him tho. Kevin and Bryan are special to me, their like my brothers that would protect me in Korea, America or even in Australia.

"Marissa, you okay?" I hear Dongho's voice from a long distance. I have a feeling that his gonna ask me why I'm down, well, I just miss Bryan so much. Since I'm in Korea, I've been talking to Dongho and to Kevin but he just pisses me off sometimes but that's just Kevin being Kevin, I guess.

"Nothing." I lied.

Dongho came up and sat next to me on the right and Kevin just came up as well and sat on the left. Kevin spoke, "What. I know that your telling me or Dongho something, speak."

I just sighed, "Okay, since I'm in Korea. I've been hanging around you guys..."

"And~" Dongho sang with a worried tone.

"I miss my best-friend from Australia... I promised him that I would call him when I made it safely in Korea." I just remembered what Bryan told me, CRAP!

"So this... Bryan guy... do you have any connection that's special to you?" Kevin asked me.

"No...  but, his been their for me when I need to cry on someone when I'm down, just like you Kevin but his Australian." I just smiled to myself.

"Do you like him..." Dongho asked.

"Well..." I tried to speak.

Dongho got up, "You still like him!"

"No! I 'used' to like him. But now... we are just friends because he has a girlfriend that Filipino and their been going out for 3 years now." I got up and grab his hand.

"Are you sure." Dongho spoke while looking down.

"I like you Dongho..." I quickly hugged him tightly.

Dongho let go off me and walked out of the studio to get fresh air, "I'm sorry but... we can't be like this, if you like him still."

What! I just got dumped by him! SHIN DONGHO, dumped me because I was thinking about Bryan instead of him! This is crazy-madness I say. Why Dongho? Are you really that jealous about Bryan. All we do is talk about our life and secrets and you don't trust me?! I've been alone in Australia for 10 years without Kevin. During that time I had no friends and no one to talk to. Mum started to be abusive ever since we moved into Step-Dad's house in NSW.

"Marissa... you okay..." Kevin got up and hugged me.

Dongho... Why? Did I really hurt your feelings when I talked about Bryan? Dongho... please don't hate me, you promised me that you would take care about me. Now. I'm gonna be a wreck because of you~ Why!

"Um...." I started to have tears and cried.

"Marissa!" Soohyun and Hoon stopped singing and yelled.

Crap! Everyone show the incident when Dongho dumped me... Hope that we can be friends again Dongho. ! What about the KissMe's that love Dongho~ ! I bet that allkpop.com will upload an article about this and I will get anti's before my de-but. My life really now. I JUST WANNA DIE NOW!

"Marissa!" Eli ran up to me like a bull and hugged me really tight. I felt that my life went in a blink. Head is spinning around, gut feels numb and my arms and feet doesn't feel that it's alive anymore.

"Everything will be okay." Eli tried to cool me down.

I start to speak again, "I... can't... I like Dongho but I just miss my friend so much."

"Who is it?" Eli sat down on a chair and me on his knee.

"Bryan Styles. We became friends in year 9. His like the 'Australian Version/Australian Kevin'."

Eli laughed at the reason, "Sorry but that was funny."

"Wae-Why?" I asked.

"Nevermind..." He just smiled, so I also smiled.

Dongho, please don't hate me... Dongho! You're back!

Dongho entered the room, "I'm sorry that I chosen you to be my love at first sight and let you to kiss me." He starts to be cold again!

Eli got up and I just fell on the ground on my first and it was very painful, "Idiot! She said that she misses her best-friend in Australia and you thought that she doesn't like you because of that reason. And why are you starting to be cold to her again?"

"I hate her." Dongho spoke in a cold way...

Great! Here we go again! *sigh* The painful, rude, cold and mean Dongho is back and I guess it will be staying there. *sigh* Dongho, sorry if I hurt you in any ways. I didn't mean to hurt your heart or feelings. Please forgive me! I wish that you (Dongho) can forgive me in anyways.

"Fine. Be cold to her but not to us or to the TV or even the KissMe's." Eli picked me up from the ground.

  "Okay. I don't care about Marissa, that stupid sl*t."  Dongho yelled at me.  

I just feel like crying so much now after he said that I was a sl*t. I actually feel like one, but I'm not.

Kevin heard Dongho when he said that I was a sl*t, "Leave Marissa alone, cu*t!"   

"Do you wanna fight me now cu*t, skinny bloke?"  

"Do you wanna have a go now ay?" Kevin got up to Dongho's face.    

This is dangerous, too dangerous. All I said is that I use to like Bryan but now... Dongho hates my guts so bad because I said that. Aish! *sigh* KILL ME NOW PLEASE, GOD. Make all the pain go away please. *sigh* I guess that I'm Dongho's 'DORADORA'~. *sigh* Looks like were out of time.

  ~End of Marissa's P.O.V~