Chapter 17 'I'll Protect You Princess'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Chapter 17 'I'll Protect You Princess'

'So baby don't cry so baby don't cry
So baby don't cry baby don't cry
Baby don't cry baby don't cry' Baby Don't Cry: UKISS

 

HAPPY READING!

 

--------

Dongho giggled, "I'm sorry for what I done to you before can you please...."

Marissa cut's him with a kiss, "You don't have to apologise to me. It's okay." She smiled. "I know that I hurt you when I said that, remember that it was my human blood..."

 He nodded, "Yeah..."

"Dongho! Marissa! We need you guys down stairs now!" Soohyun called.

"Coming" Dongho respond. "Marissa... wait" He grabbed her wrist. 

"What is it?"

"I just want you to know... That... I will protect you no matter what happens to you."

"Dongho..." Marissa felt a small pain in her when she heard that.

"Marissa... I don't care if you say no. I just you to safe and happy. That's why I want to protect you with my life no matter what. Besides, this is my disteny. To protect the Pure-Blood Princess with my strength and for my family's sake." Dongho still grabbed her. "Please let me look after you..."

She nodded.

"Okay let's go." He let go of her wrist and opened the door.

 

~Downstairs~

"Princess..." Everyone got up from there sit and bowed.

"Um..." Marissa just stared at Dongho. "You guys don't have to bow to me or call me 'Princess Marissa' or something like that. Just call me 'Marissa' or 'Princess'." Marissa stated while she found a spot and sat next to Dongho.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Eli asked.

"Shut up!" Dongho started to  get cold again...

"Dongho..." Hoon asked sweetly.

Marissa got up, "Just leave DONGHO ALONE! We only talked about our past okay! Just leave us alone!" She started to walk out of the house again.

"Marissa..." Kevin got up and grabbed her wrist.

"Let go Kevin!" She tried to break free.

"What happened to the Marissa that I know?"

Marissa stopped, "Kevin... You remember when I left for a holiday to China or South Korea with my mum..."

"Yeah." He let go and started to listen to the story.

"You see... Me and Dongho met along time ago... We met during that one week holiday, my real parents wanted to talk to Dongho's family when I was only 3... Before we were friends..."

"Yeah..."

"My memories got erased but I had my memories as a human... My vampire memories was erased but now..." She started to cry.

"Don't Cry..." Kevin hugged her.

"My memories are coming back to me... and I hate it cause I has my memories about my parents and I didn't get a chance to say 'Good-Bye' to them at all... I miss them so much!"

"Shhh..." Kevin tried to keep her calm. "Everything is fine. You got Yuki and Dongho now, and also me..."

The door slowly opened and Dongho looked at Kevin and Marissa hugging. 

"I'll protect you my Princess..." Kevin spoke and tried to kiss her but Marissa pushed him away.

"Kevin... I told you before..." She looked down.

Kevin walked up to her, "What's the matter?"

"Don't try to keep the sweet talk Rido!" Marissa shouted. "I KNOW THAT IT'S YOU RIDO!!! GIVE US KEVIN BACK!"

'Kevin' laughed, "What a smart niece I have..." He laughed. "Since no one is here... you shall die Princess and Hunter!" 

"Leave her alone!" Dongho warned him.

"Or what?"

"Leave her alone!" He shouted again.

"You see this..." He Marissa neck. "I can bite her at any point of time..." He opened his wide mouth and Dongho saw his Vampire Fangs against Marissa's neck and let out some blood.

"Leave the Princess alone!" Dongho yelled again in frustration and the sky started to go black and huge gust of wind breezed through the small group. 

"That's what I need." 'Kevin'/Rido smirked. "I just have to release the Vampire out of you."

"Dongho! What's happening?" Marissa asked.

The clouds of black disappeared and Dongho was normal but a small tattoo appeared on his left wrist. 

"Dongho!" Marissa yelled.

"Let the Princess go Rido!" Dongho warned with a deep voice.

"Marissa... The 'Dongho' that you knew is over! The Vampire Hunter Dongho is history while the new Dongho is alive!" Rido explained. "His is a Vampire just like Zero..."

"Leave her alone!" He warned again and ran up to Rido and Marissa.

"Dongho!" She yelled as Rido bit her neck.

"NO! Marissa!" Dongho yelled and started to fight Rido as Marissa fell on the ground.

 

~In the Dorm~

"What's that noise I hear?" Soohyun asked curiously.

"I can hear a fight and RIDO!" Kiseop ran up to the door.

All of the guys gasped as they saw Dongho and Rido fighting and Marissa on the ground.

"MARISSA!" Hoon yelled as he ran at her.

"Move out of the way Human!" Rido used his power to struggle Hoon.

"Argh!" Hoon tried to get air.

"Leave my friends alone!" Dongho yelled and used his new Vampire Powers.

"OUCH! That actually hurts!" Rido screamed in pain.

Hoon fell on the ground with a bruised neck.

"Leave Marissa alone... I got this under control." Dongho warned the guys as he looked at Marissa on the ground.

---------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Next week I will no be able to upload a lot of chapters due to many assessments, tests and NAPLAN practise test. OTL! Like the new title and cover? I feel happy that I changed the title to a proper name about this plot and the book cover :3 took me a while to upload it here and on the other website that I use (AFF/Wattpad).

 

Dongho finally released his secret, but he still has secrets and same with Marissa. Those two have secrets, When they were young but what are they all about, really? Well stay tuned for more updates guys~