Chapter 15 'Safe?!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

'You're my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae
Naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You're the only one babe' Ailee: Heaven

 

---------

 

 

Chapter 15 'In The Dark... ALONE!

 

"Hello Juri!" Rido slammed the door open and walked up to Marissa's neck. "You smell beautiful." He smirked.

Marissa tried to tiled her head to the other side so Rido can bit but fail because Bryan also wants to to bit her as well.

"No! Don't!" Marissa screamed while the two had their fangs/teeth's on her neck and about to bite and her blood.

The door slammed open again, "Get away from her!" Dongho spoke with frustration.

"If you come near, I... wait. We'll her blood to become a Level E... One more step till the Princess is history." Bryan laughed.

Marissa tried to move to break free. "Stop moving or you're gone Juri..." Rido played his fingers against her lips.

"Leave me ALONE!" Marissa screamed and quickly tried to break free and she made a huge gust of wind fly through the room and made Bryan and Rido got thrown on the heavy-duty steal walls.

"You !" Bryan yelled. "Now you're in deep , you stupid ."

Marissa smirked, "Good"

"What did you say?" Bryan tried to make fun of her.

"Just shut your ing mouth up!" She used her Vampire powers and made Bryan get serious cuts on his arm with her blood.

"!" "Argh" was some of Bryan groans.

"Now your gonna pay for that Juri." Rido sneaked behind Marissa.

"Watch out!" Kevin quickly turned to his wolf form and attacked Rido.

"Kevin... NO!" Marissa yelled as she shown blood on the wolf. "Leave my friend ALONE!" She grabbed Rido and chucked him against the roof and that made a hole. "Let's settle this outside, why don't we?" She smirked.

"WOW... Hopefully that she's not angry at me anymore." Hoon whispered to the others.

"You don't say." They responded in a low tone just to mock him.

"Hey" Hoon just realized that they were teasing him.

"Get up Vampire!" Dongho yelled outside.

Bryan wiped his mouth off with his left hand while he chuckled, "Human Hunter weakling. No one you're father died so easily... and now you're  gonna suffer, just like him!" He charged up to Dongho.

"No!" Marissa jumped in front of Dongho with her body spread apart, "Dongho... If I don't make it... I love you." She smiled as the attack came closer to her. "ARGH!" A groan escaped from her lips as she slowly fell to the ground.

"What a stupid Princess she is..." Bryan thought at loud and looked at her.

Dongho looked at Marissa and looked up at Bryan, "You bastard! You're gonna pay for what you done to her!"

"Where are you Rido?" Kevin asked as he returned as his human form with a injuried left arm of blood tripping.

Rido appeared behind him, "Weak."

Kevin took a kick but quickly dodged Rido's final swipe of deadly Pure-Blood Attack.

Marissa started to twitch her eyes... they slowly opened. "What's happening?" She saw Dongho attacking Bryan, Kevin and Rido fighting while the others are defending themselves... "Argh!" She felt a sting on her right arm.

"Marissa, your alive!"  Eli yelled.

"Um... duh... I'm a Pure-Blood." She rolled her eyes. "We can't die... yet, like that. In the heart is the only way that we die." She smiled.

"Kiseop, behind you!" Marissa warned him. Kiseop kicked Bryan hard.

Kiseops sighed, "Thanks for the heads up." He smiled. "Go and help Dongho..."

I nodded, "Yep"

"Leave Marissa alone... If you want Juri and wanna make her happy. Let Marissa live." Dongho stated.

Rido stopped and laughed on the spot, "You really think that I'm gonna let you do this?"

"Yeah..."

"Guess what. I'm not letting you!" Rido smirked. "Come and fight me."

"My pleasure." Marissa smirked and started to attack Rido.

Rido enjoyed fighting her, "You improved alot on your combat moves." He complemented.

"Yeah, what-ever." She mumbled. "Looks like its morning again." She laughed as Rido started getting burns on him.

Bryan walked up to Rido, "Come on boss. Time to go."

"This is not over." Rido left a warning.

----------

 

UPDATE AGAIN. Sorry for the short chapter AGAIN. 3 CHAPTERS WERE CREATED AND UPLOADED TODAY~ . Really busy tomorrow and it's late for me. Nearly mid-night in Darwin, Australia. So I'm gonna sleep...

HAPPY ENDING!

Subscribe/Add this to you library for updates, follow/added me as a friend and vote for this story/chapter (Wattpad). >_< ENJOY!!! xoxo