Chapter 16 '2 Hearts!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 
 
' I my me mine subete kakete egaku ai no
sign' Forbidden Love - UKISS
 
----------
 
Chapter 16 '2 Hearts!'
 
 
 
Marissa sighed and ran up to Dongho, "Dongho! Thanks for saving me!" She beamed.
 
Dongho blushed, "Um... Yeah... No problem." He tired acting cold again.
 
Kevin signed but hugged Marissa, "The human Marissa was the one that I fell in love with~ Now your a Vampire... Your heart I think changed..."
 
Marissa nodded, "I'm sorry Kevin, that Human Marissa dumped you..."
 
Kevin smiled, "It's now your fault. I actually rushed the relationship thou..."
 
Marissa giggled.
 
"Oh 'Love Triangle', time to go back..." Soohyun laughed.
 
Marissa gave him the cold stare, "..."
 
"What did I do!?" He backed off.
 
She smiled, "Nothing"
 
As the group starts to walk up to the cars to return to the dorm, Marissa kept on turning around making sure no one is following but she has a feeling that someone is close...
 
A white snow-hair teenaged boy appeared out of no where, "Where do you thing you going?"
 
"Going home." Hoon replied.
 
"Let the Princess go or you will suffer." He runs up to Hoon.
 
Marissa quickly jumped in the air and lands in front of the group and stops the teenaged boy, "There my friends..."
 
"Marissa...?" The boy stopped. "You must be Yuki's twin sister... How disgusting... Vampires..."
 
"What happened Zero?" Marissa asked.
 
Zero smiled and backed off, "Nothing. I heard the Rido is after you but did you manage to get away...?" He asked.
 
"Yeah..." Dongho spoke up. "Long time no seen Zero." He gave Zero cold stares.
 
"You too, Dongho." Zero returned the cold stare back to him.
 
"What are you doing here then if theres no problem?" Marissa asked again.
 
"Just doing my job. Protecting the Princess. Vampire Council orders." He answered the Question.
 
"Wait. If your here... WHERE IS Princess Yuki!?" Kevin thought.
 
Marissa looked at Zero and walked up to him, "If you ditched her to protect me... I will not allowed that to happen!"
 
"It's okay. I'm here." A girl jumped out of a tree.
 
"Yuki... Is that you?" Marissa asked nicely.
 
"Yep, Marissa... older sis, is that you?" Yuki asked nervously.
 
"Yeah~ OMG! Yuki!" Marissa beamed a smile and hugged her twin sister straight away.
 
"I miss you sis." Yuki started to cry...
 
Marissa had water on her eyes, "Don't cry. You gonna make me cry now Yuki." She sighed, "What are you guys doing here?"
 
"An assessment from Vampire Council." Zero responded with a pissed off tone. "Marissa, Kevin and Dongho. You guys have to do it as well... And thats orders from the Council." 
 
"What assessment is it on?" Dongho walked up with a worried face.
 
"It's really simple. Kill Rido Kuran and Bryan Styles... Nothing more or less, surprisingly."
 
"Are you joking!?" Marissa backed off.
 
"Princess, this is serious..." Kevin stated.
 
Marissa finally gave in, "Fine... I'll do it." She sighed, "What about the others?"
 
"They can help us if they want to. If any of those knows any type of fighting skills, they can/should join and help. If they want to~" Yuki smiled.
 
"Kiseop, Eli and Hoon!" Dongho beamed.
 
The 3 boys walked up while Soohyun and AJ are behind the group but they are still listening.
 
"We really can't talk about it now. We need to meet up again and plan it." Zero looked at the sky above him.
 
Everyone nodded in agreement.
 
"Okay me and Zero are going now." Yuki stated.
 
"Wait!" Marissa hugged her tight and let go, "Tell Kaname that I said 'Hello'. Also, please be okay sis. Mum is really proud that we are together once again." She smiled. "We are going to get our revenge for Mum and Dad."
 
Yuki nodded, "Yes I will tell him. She must be so proud and also daddy. Okay, we gotta go now."
 
Marissa bowed down and waved, "Bye Yuki~ Bye Zero~"
 
"Can someone please me who were they?" Soohyun scratched his head. 
 
"That was Yuki and Zero." Dongho spoke coldly. "Yuki is Marissa's little twin sister while Zero is a Vampire Hunter, a Vampire with a rare treatment so he can't be a Level E Vampire and also someone in the past that I hate..." He sighed, "Now we are in the same team."
 
"Okay then..." Kiseop play punched Dongho. 
 
Dongho gave his Hyung, a cold stares, "You are serious."
 
"Time to go!" Eli beamed.
 
 
~Back at UKISS' Dorm, 3 Hours Later~
 
"Ah~ Home Sweet Home." Marissa beamed as she entered the room.
 
Eli walked up to Marissa and asked, "You wanna eat? I can make Noodles for you if you want any?" He offered.
 
Marissa looked confused an looked at her stomach and it felt sore in some area and growled, "I think by stomach is trying to talk to me... It says that it's hungry." She laughed.
 
"Okay... I'll make Noodles for you okay?" He smiled.
 
Marissa nodded, "Thanks!"
 
Dongho came up to Marissa, "Can I chat to you in private please?"
 
She nodded and got up, "Eli oppa, I just need to talk to Dongho privately. When you finished making it. Please let it cool down until I come back." She smiled.
 
Eli smiled, "Okay..."
 
~Dongho's P.O.V~
I opened the door to my room for me and Marissa to chat privately.I fell bad for acting really cold and rude to the Princess... How can I apologise and also confess my feelings towards her?
 
"Dongho... Is something wrong?" She asked me.
 
I tried to lie, "Ah... No..."
 
"Are you sure oppa? I can tell that your lying..." She spoke.
 
Crap! Thats right, she can read minds... ! I completely forgot about that. -.-
 
"Ah... Yeah... I just remembered that." I faked my laugh.
 
"Well... If your scared to talk to me first... I wanna tell you something." She looked down at her self.
 
"Do you want me to go first!" I asked.
 
"Don't know..." I looked confused. I don't know what she wants to tell me... This is really scary...
 
"Well... It's that... I..." She got cut off by me. I placed my lips on hers. She didn't even back off from the kiss.
 
"I like you..." I confessed.
 
She smiled to herself, "I know... I also like you Dongho..." 
 
WOW! She's not even mad at me. Does she really mean this or just a joke. Damn! So confusing... I began to be cold to her and she still acts nice towards me... :3 She really can defend herself as well and that's cool.
 
~End of Dongho's P.O.V~
 
 
-------
 
 
End Chapter Updated. In the poll so far~ 1st Place: C, 2nd Place: D & B and 3rd Place: A.
Please help and vote for the Title of the Story to be changed.
 
Happy Reading! Thanks for reading, added this to your library, subscribing and commenting on this! It means a lot! XD