Chapter 23: 'Rescue!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Chapter 23: 'Rescue!'
 
 
Annyonghaseyo~
 
'Ah listen boy, my first love story,
owao, owao, owao yeah 
My angel and the girls, my sunshine ah ah ah 
Lets go!' Girls' Generation: Gee
 
 
HAPPY READING
 
 
--------
 
 
"Why did you make us retreat?!" Dongho pushed Zero against the wall.
"We had to. There was no choice." Zero protested.
 
"Zero. Dongho. Stop. Stop fighting!" Yuki screamed. "I don't want anymore fights! Marissa is under Rido's control." 
"But..." Dongho interrupt.
 
"But what? If she's under his control, the whole human race is doomed! Human will became slaves because of her powers are powerful and he will use the powers." 
 
"So if she's under his control, we can get her out.... We need to distract her and Rido..." Kevin thought.
"If we make a trap for them, we can get Marissa and try to get her back." Dongho helped in the plan.
"What happens if the plans fails and Dongho also gets controls?" AJ protested.
 
"I don't care. I just wanna save Marissa. That's all I care about." Dongho let go off Zero and stared at the ground in disappointment. 
"We have to save her!" Yuki slowly cried as tears fell of her eyes downwards to her cheeks.
 
"Okay then." Soohyun moved in front of the group. "While spilt into groups. Group A; save Marissa and get her away from Rido, Group B; distract Rido away from Marissa and Group C; defeat his minions." He finished.
 
"Okay." Dongho coughed. "Group A will be: Me, Kevin, Soohyun. Group B is: AJ, Eli, Hoon and Group C is: Kiseop, Yuki and Zero." He choices the teams.
 
"Group A will go and distract Marissa. Dongho and Kevin, you guys will fake fight while I come from behind and cover and she sleeps." Soohyun instructed. "Group B will also distract but the target is Rido. Try to get his attention and take him far away from Marissa." 
 
Group A and B both agree and nods.
 
"While the last team, just kill the slaves. You guys are trained for this okay." Soohyun looked at Group C; Yuki, Zero and Kiseop while they nodded. 
 
~1 hour later, in an abounded house~
 
"Juri... How do you feel?" Rido laughed as he chucked cold water at Marissa face while she's tied up against the wall.
 
She just gave him a death stare.
 
"Oh... Poor Juri. Have no one look for you. How sad." Rido laughed.
 
She just thought to herself about her past. Why did her parents sacrifice their life for Marissa's life and to save the world.
 
"Why am I chosen?" She asked.
"You're finally talking." He laughed. "You have the scent, strength and courage that everyone wants to have..." 
 
"Let me go!" She screamed while moving around.
"It'll get more tight for you Juri if you get on moving like that." He smirked.
"Bastard."
 
-back at the search squared-
 
"Dongho..." Yuki ran up to him.
"What do you want?" He gave her the same cold tone that he used towards Marissa when she arrived in Seoul,
 
"I know that your worried sick about sis... You know that she's a tough girl." She smiled.
Dongho turned, "Yeah...?"
"What?"
"If you care and love about someone since you were young. You finally get to see them again but they're down. You realise that you love your friend and confess but lose your love." He asked her.
"What do you mean?"
"Do you either; ignore them or save their life?"
 
"Save them." She looked down. "Dongho... Promise me, promise me that you'll get Marissa out please?" Yuki asked as tears started to fall.
"I'll try my best. I can't keep a promise like that but I'll try to get her back with us." He smiled and walked off.
 
"What are we gonna do know?" Soohyun asked.
"We go and save Marissa." Dongho smirked. "I'll save you Marissa if it's the last thing I'll do for you." 
 
"When do we go?"
"We can go now. It's dark guys." AJ pointed out at the dark gloomy sky. "The thing is, where can they be?"
 
"Over there. There's an abounded house. It's been there for a long time and that's the only building site that you can see in this woods." Hoon spotted the building were Marissa is help captured.
 
Dongho had a small vision of Marissa being touted by Rido, 'Get that thing away from my NECK!' She yelled. "She's in the building. I just had a vision."
"What if it's a trap?" Kevin questioned.
"I'm sure that it's not a trap. She's in danger. She NEED'S OUR HELP." He saw her getting hurt and in pain.
 
-back at the building-
 
"You won't win this Marissa." Rido slapped her hard.
"Argh!" Was Marissa's groan of pain. "You won't get away with this."
"Oh Yeah??" 
"My friends will find me." 
Rido laughed as the entrance door got slammed open.
 
 
------
 
 
SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE.
On my holiday. I'll try to update my other story on Wattpad/AFF "A Forbidden Love Tale". Sorry that you've been waiting for a while...
 
The storyline is hard to think and i have things to do in my holidays including work... -.-
 
 
Omo, whats gonna happen now? I'm also curious who opened the door and 'rescued' Marissa... *coughs* (a hint went off...) *coughs* Rido won't get away with this...
 
 
 
THE BOOK/STORY IS ABOUT TO END.... Nooo..... At least the story is over *^^* I love this story so much cause you guys commented, voted, added this to your story and fanned me. I feel loved! 
 
Thanks for your huge support guys!!! xoxo
(This is not the end but the series is nearly finished... *O*)
 
COMMENT
 
VOTE
 
FAN/ADD ME AS A FRIEND
 
ADD TO LIBRARY/SUBSCRIBE
 
 
Anneyong