Chapter 24: ' Fall - Finale!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

'Inside of me?

And I don't know what to do
Come on
Inside of me? ..

Hodoita kami o moteamae wa
Tameiki o morasu kimi wa zurui
Hoshi garu mama ni boku dake ni
Koi ataeta kuse ni ne
Sabishisou ni.' 
UKISS: Inside of Me

 

Have you guys seen UKISS' new japanese album/MV, 'Inside of Me' yet? It's amazing and I totally love the song. KISEOP HAS MORE LINES THEN USUAL (most japanese songs, he gets alot of lines ^^)
Annyeonghaseyo guys!


Sorry for the late update~
Had no idea for this chapter, known as lazy and work (which i quitted last week) also been cheated on... So i couldnt upload for a while. Im so sorry~



HAPPY READING!

 

---------------------

 

Chapter 24: 'Fall - Finale!'



Dongho opened the door viloently. "Let her GO!"
Rido laughed and teleported in a distane.

"Where is he?" He spoke in frustration.
Marissa coughed, "Dongho oppa."
"Oh, sorry." He helped Marissa out of the chair.
"Where's the others?" She asked.

Dongho covered swiftly and tight so she sleep's. "I'm so sorry Marissa, but this is for the best." 
When Dongho got out of the building safely with Marissa, fog started to appear. "COME ON COWARD!" 

Laugher was loud. The fog started to get dark and made a figure... It was Rido.

"Give me back my niece." He demanded.
Dongho just gave him a stare, "Never." He smirked, "NOW!!"
"Wait, what?!" Rido yelled in confusion.

The others made an ambush on Rido, but he had helpers with him. 

After a while, the helpers were turned to ashes, only leaving Rido. Rido is strong and powerful. Only Marissa can stop him, but she is at a point between life and death, since Rido was feeding her power, leaving no power in her. She needs her powers in-order to stay alive.

Marissa was still out of action but she woke up from her sleep, "I must... I must..." She stumbled. "I must stop... Rido..." 
"Wait Marissa." Dongho stopped her. 
"What is it?" She asked.
"This. I owe you this..." He leaned in right in front of her face when their lips are only inches away. "I don't wanna lose you again. I love you so much Marissa. I'll do anything to protect you Princess." He kissed her.

Marissa was speechless but answered, "... Um... Thank? Dongho." She smirked and kissed him back.
"I know that I started to be a jerk when you came here. I didn't know that this would happen... Like in the pass... When we met and that you teased me cause you liked me...." 
Marissa started to feel bad, "... Sorry... I was really nerves then..."
"Its okay." He smiled. "I'm just glad that we met here again and that we can be finally together." 

Marissa just nodded, "Same, now..." She got up, "lets stop Rido." 
Dongho nodded.


"Ah... The Prince and Princess are here right now." Rido got excited with a smirk, "and now, you guys can be gone from this world." 
"Not on my watch!" Yuki and Zero both ran up to him and used their ultimate powerful weapons from Headmaster Cross. 
"What is this!?" Rido got disbelieve.
"Its my turn now..." Marissa walked up to Rido.


As she moved closer to Rido, she moved her hands in front of her making movement motions and fire with light started to form in front of her. A spare was created and this could only be used only ONCE, and only she can use it with her powers in order to stop Rido.

"You wouldn't do this to your uncle, Marissa..." Rido asked.
"Why wouldn't I? Since you killed mother and father! They had to spare their lives just to keep me ad Yuki safe." She yelled.
"No, Yuri chosen to erase your memories.." He explain.
"Because you wanted mine and Yuki's powers."
"Not Yuki's but yours since your younger and powerful!"

------
A/N: i think that Yuki is older... Sorry... Been busy and forgot this, but their twins...
------

"But why is it her?" Dongho asked.
Kevin answered, "'Cause the Vampire Council had chosen her with her commitment and stamina and also with faith that she could hold. They looked at her future when she was young..." 
"But still... What happens if she can't hold it?" He asked.
"Then... She's gone..."

"What!" Dongho spoke with anger. "Stop Marissa...."
"Why?" She asked.
"You are not ready yet... You can die if you use all of you power." He explained. "Please... Please stop." He begged in his head.
"I am so sorry Dongho. But this is my destiny, to stop Rido for once and for all."

Once the spell is complete and ready, Marissa push her hand, hard towards Rido, "ARGH!!!"
"Princess!" Everyone looked at her.

There was only a bright shining light and that made everyone blind for a moment but not for Marissa.

"This is the end uncle." She spoke softly to her self.
"No. No. Nooo!!! How can this.. " Rido complained. "Can be..... No!"
"Goodbye uncle."
"Marissa!" Dongho yelled.
Everyone covered their eyes, "Princess!!!"
"Noooooo......" Rido moaned until his voice disappeared. 

It was quite. Rido is finally gone.

"I did it..." Marissa looked at her hands, "I stopped him. I did it..." She spoke until she collapsed on the ground, hard.
"Marissa!!!" Dongho ran up to her.
"Princess!" Everyone looked at the two.

"Please... Please... Please be there. I need you!" Dongho screamed. "Don't leave me please. I need you in my life again......" He started to cry, "I'm so sorry for acting as a jerk when you knew Kevin so much! I was really jealous. I shouldn't mess with you in the first place. I really didn't want this to end it this way. Not like this!!!" He yelled.

A light appeared in front of him. Dongho picked up Marissa and let her lay on his knee.

The light had some symbols writing in ancient vampire language. Likely Dongho is a Pure Blood Vampire. It only can be used ONCE. It has an ability to get someone but to life.

"I wish... I wish... that Marissa is ok and fine right now so that she can live." Dongho explained his wish while sobbing.

The wish was granted and the light went inside her heart and disappeared.

"Dongho..." Everyone finally got up to him and Marissa.
"Is she alright?" Hoon asked.
He nodded, "Nae."

Marissa started to twick her eyes and then they opened. It looked like that she was asleep, there was light from the sun shining in her eyes...

"Where, where am I?" She got up and looked around.
"You're at the forest, you just defeated your uncle." Soohyun explained with a smile.
"Omo... Did I really??" She stands up.

"Yes you did." Dongho laughed and smile at her.
"Dongho!" Marissa spoke and hugged him like a teddy bear. "Omo, I missed you." She kissed him passionately. 
"Oh~ get a room." Eli joked.

"You know when I was 'died' and you said that you were a jerk, blah blah blah..." She explained.
"Yeah..."
"I listened in my soul..." She smiled. "That was so sweet of you."
"Oh..." He blushed.
"Thank you for taking care of me." Marissa said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go back home..." Kiseop wined. "My clothes are so dirty and ripped!"
Everyone looked at me.

Marissa giggled, "Aw~ poor Kiseop Oppa." 

Everyone walked back to their own homes.


~1 week later~
-7:00am-

"What a lovely day today Marissa." Dongho got up... 
"Morning babe." Marissa stretched her arm on the bed.
"I got big plans for us..."
"What is it?" She asked.
"Its a secret." He placed a finger on his lip.
"Your so mean~" Marissa sticked her tongue out.
"Love you too sweetie."

~11 hours later~
-6:34-

"Why are we at a beach when its about to sunset??" Marissa wined.
"Its a surprise."
"Damn you..." She smiled.

As they walked around, Marissa started to spin around on the muddy pathway the couple collapsed on the ground laughing.

"What a smart Princess you are." Dongho teased.
"Hey..." 
"Well, I can't hold this anymore..." 
"What is it??" She looked confused.

Dongho got a small box out, and knelled on one knee... Marissa started to squeal so loud of excitement. 

Dongho cleared his throat, "Marissa, the Pure Blood Princess, my love. Would you be my honour to be my lovely wife, and to care for me forever... Would you marry me???"

Marissa started to crying and nodded, "Of course Dongho." She took the ring and placed it on her finger...











And things lived happy ever after, in this adventure story.




THE END.








---------


Omo, its the end. I know that I havent uploaded in ages, im so sorry!!!!

And i know that i said that it wouldnt finish early... But i have to...

Got heaps of homework to do.... IM SO SORRY!!! I hope that you enjoyed this story and this chapter alot!
Thanks for reading, fanning me, voting and supporting me! You guys are awesome!!!!!




Thank you so much! Well this is Marissa for this story, Anneyong~