Chapter 20 'Safe and Sound!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

'You're my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae
Naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You're the only one babe
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae... 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Uri hamkkeramyeon
We will never cry never never cry' Ailee: Heaven


 

 

Sorry for the late update~ I have NAPLAN starting tomorrow and it goes for 3 days straight and its a serious test all over Australia. This is my last time having this test for the rest of my life but I want to make it a good and special one.

THANKS for your understanding guys :D

 

HAPPY READING!

 

----

 

Chapter 20 'Safe and Sound!'

 

"What! Why did you do that to her! You bastard!" Kevin yelled and got mad at Bryan.

He just smirked and stopped, "What? I'm only doing my orders okay." He suddenly disappeared.

"OMO!" Kevin yelled in frustration. "I will get my revenge on you BRYAN NO MATTER WHAT!" He cursed.

Dongho grabbed Marissa and laid her head on his lap and closed her eyes, "She's not dead nor alive." He muttered.

"Duh! She's a Level E." Kevin raised his voice.

Dongho got pissed, "And why do you have to act as a jerk now? Is there any reason why you are a jerk to Marissa and not trying to help her and also trying to keep your self calm?" He looked at his hyung with those wise words. "Just listen to your self and look at Marissa." He stared back at Marissa while she's sleeping and her memories are slowly returned to her.

Kevin was about to speak but closed his mouth and listened to Dongo's advice, "I'm sorry." He apologised to Dongho.

"Look. I know that you really care about Marissa." He sighed. "I also care about my ex and my friend alot. She helpt me out on a lot of things when we were young." He smiled while hugging her body. "She has that lovely smile on her face and that cant change my personailty. She made me live a bright future and she did... before her mum had to erase her memories. She laughed a lot when we played pranks at each other." He rememebered some memories from the past.

Kevin listened closely so he sat down next to Dongho and Marissa.

"I just miss that happy Marissa but since we meet her life was so gloomy and I don't know why it is." He stared at Marissa's eyes and touched her cheeks. "The reason why I looked for her... because I thought that she would remember me again but she didn't. She just lived as a normal human being. I also thought that if we dated I would make her happy and not have gloomy days anymore but I was wrong. Completely wrong. I can't believe that I dumped her because she use to like Bryan. Me and Bryan have been enemries since she (Marissa) lost her memeories. I went overboard and acted stupid infront of her. I promised myself to never hurt her heart ever again."

Kevin butted, "but you failed." He looked at Dongho.

"But I failed... again." Dongho looked down in shame. "I should never do that to the Princess." He sighed. "I'll protect her with my whole body..."

"Same" Kevin replied with a low tone.

"What?" Dongho turned to Kevin.

"I said that, I'll do the same thing as you. Protect the Princess no matter what." He faced the maknae. "You're not the only one that likes her. I do... Even the guys."

Dongho clenched his fist and looked back at Marissa's eyes.

"I know that you really like her so much." Kevin finished his sentence. "I can see why her mother chosed you to be the Prince. Since you have the heart and soul to the Vampire Hunter and Prince. No one else has this type of power. You should be proud that her mother chosed the right person instead of a betrayer to her."

"What do you mean?" The maknae asked.

"She chosed the right prince at the right time. You promised you heart, your parents and Juri. So be happy." Kevin smiled at him.

"but still Hyung..." The maknae questioned.

"Yes?"

"What do we do about her now? She's a Pure-Blood and also a Level E."

"I don't know."

Marissa's eyed started to shake, "Dongho?"

"Marissa?" Dongho got scraed for a bit.

"Dongho?"

"Yes?"

"Oppa..." Marissa opened her eyes. "Oppa... What happened to me?" She rubbed her eyes against Dongho's warm chest and that made Kevin kinda jealous.

He coughed and made Marissa look for the person that coughed, "Kevin oppa... Dongho oppa..."

"Yeah?" Kevin asked.

"What's going to happen to me now since I have Level E in me?" She asked.

"I don't know." Kevin got up and left Dongho and Marissa.

Dongho looked at Marissa and hugged her tight, "Every thing is going to be fine Princess. You're safe and sound with me." He smiled behind her back.

Marissa laughed, "Oh... thanks oppa." She spoke shyly. "So you're the Prince right?"

Dongho nodded, "Yes I am..."

"Oh yeah... I remember now... LOL! That is shame..." She hid her face from shame.

"You're really cute when you blush like that." Dongho smiled and confessed.

"Really?" She blinked her eyes fast. "No. You're joking..."

"It's true." He smiled at her.

"Have I become a monster?" Marissa asked Dongho seriously.

"No." He replied. "No you're not. You're a beautiful and pretty Princess and friend that I will look after no matter what."

Marissa frozed when she heard Dongho's reason.

"I will protect you no matter what and I will look after you... because I love you." He confessed and tilted his head against her forehead.

"Dongho... I lost my words..."

"I love you." He spoke with those 3 simple yet meaningful words.

"I love you, too." She leaned near his lips and kissed Dongho.

 

------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS! I just finished doing an assignment for Science that dues tomorrow morning and I have NAPLAN tomorrow morning as well... <3

*O* Dongho finally and claimed his reasons to Marissa! What will happen to them and even Marissa? Is it true that Rido is gone or alive? Who's the 'King and Queen'? Why doesn't this makes any sence? One thing is that Bryan is still alive and will get Marissa still but what is the main mission for him? So many questions to ask... Well. They will be answered later on the story, so stay tuned!

 

JUST CONTINUE TO READ and ADD THIS TO UR LIBRARY/SUB THIS STORY FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!