Chapter 1 'Hello Seoul!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Chapter 1 'Hello Seoul!'

 

~Marissa's P.O.V~

Ah~ The smell of fresh air in South Korea. FINALLY! I'm 21 and I'm alone! No one to be get mad at... And K-POP Shopping all the time for me... HEHE. Ah. First day in Seoul alone, I gotta amdit it's scary because I don't know Korean. If only Kevin was here, he would help me. Since his korean... *sigh* And I just grabbed my heavy lagguage which is filled with my clothes, KPOP merch from Australia that i collect and all my albums and posters that I own. *Bump*

"CRAP" I freaked out.

A grown man blended his knee to help me up, "Oh sorry mandian."

"Do I know you?" I spoke with a similar face that I saw in my past.

"Marissa?!" The man spoke.

"Yes. Wait how do you know my name?" I clicked my fingers.

He smiled and gave me a hug *scary*, 'It's me. Kevin"

"KEVIN! Like in Kevin, my best friend!?" I screamed in excitment.

"Yes!" He hugged me tightly.

"Kevin!" I heard a huge mob of girls screaming at my best friend.

"KISEOP!" I freaked out when I saw Kiseop next to Kevin.

"You know Kiseop?" Kevin asked.

"Hello." Kiseop shaked my hand in a friendly way.

I swear I saw Kevin and Kiseop before but where? F**k where did I see Kiseop's face before? Aish... *sigh* Aigoo. UKISS! F**K! UKISS is my favourite K-POP group and I don't realized that my best friend is Kevin Woo and my bias is Kiseop Lee. They are in front of me still. *FACE-PALM*

"Ouch." I rub myself on the forehead after I face-palmed my self really hard.

Kevin grabbed my hand, "Why did you do that Issa?"

"I don't know..." I started to fan girl.

"Now you know. I'm a member of UKISS and the main vocalist." Kevin teased me.

"Shut Up!! I just found out after 3 minutes I saw Kiseop." I pointed at my bias-Kiseop.

"Hello people." Eli touched my shoulders along with Kevin's.

"Omo... Eli just... touch... me..." I freaked out to my dream land/space out in my head.

"Let me guess. This is your best friend that you NEVER shut up about." Eli looked at Kevin.

"Yes" Kevin looked at me with a happy smile on him.

"She's a KissMe... Dumb head." Eli play punched Kevin.

"Ouch." Kevin laughed and that made me stop spacing out.

I hugged Kevin, "You okay?"

"Yes. You look really pretty today." Kevin kissed me on the cheeks.

OMG! OMO! Kevin just kissed me on the cheeks. I just wanna faint now so much or even SPAZZ! I'm a huge fan of UKISS but my main bias is Kiseop but now... it's KEVIN. Well his my best-friend and I like him still... It's been 10 years ever since I like him. When I left America, my heart felt empty with out Kevin. That's when I started to like my best-friend.

I started to cry, "Thanks... I really miss you so much!"

Kevin hugged me again which made me face him and he kissed me on the forehead, "I miss you too. My best-friend in the whole world. I didn't mention your name to the media because I miss you and I just wanna have you to myself." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I spoke in Korean.

"I thought that you don't know Korean?" He smiled at me.

"Well... I've been watching too much Korean Dramas with English subs. And video's on YouTube with English subs. You remember my nick-name: 'Issa'." I smiled when he remember my nick-name that he made for me when we were 5 years old.

"I'm glad that I bumped into you~ at this airport while I was waiting for you for nearly an 1 and half hour." He smiled at me again.

"I miss you too." I cooed in his warm chest.

" 'Oh love is in the air~' It's so cute to see you guys like a couple after you guys haven't seen each other for 11 years." Eli sang.

"Yah! Leave them alone. They are so cute together. I'm so jealous Vinnie..." Kiseop pouted.

"OMO... Kiseop just pouted." I started to fan girl again.

"Ha. Vinnie, she's a Kiseop fan not yours." Eli teased.

"Hey! I'm also Kevin's fan. I'm a KissMe that supports 'VinSeop' so much!" I stock my tongue out at Eli.

"Aigoo~ So cute." Kevin admired.

"Kids..." Kiseop sighed.

"Hey, it's your first time and first day at Korea. I'll show you around since your only American, Australian and Indonesian." Kevin grabbed my arm and luggage.

"Kevin you don't have to." I looked at Kevin while his dragging my lagguge out of the airport.

"Happy Birthday! Your 21 today aren't you?" Kevin sang at me.

"How do you know? I'm staying here for a year but mum and dad said that I can stay. This is for me, if I wanna stay, I can." I smiled.

"That's good." He smiled.

"Vinnie. The van is here." A mysteries black van stopped in front of us while Kiseop looked at me and Kevin when we were hugging.

The door open and it was AJ, "Get in there Kevin~"

"OMO. AJ... is back..." I fainted.

"Marissa? You okay?" I heard Kevin's voice fading away.

~End of Marissa's P.O.V~

 

"Aigoo Kevin. Why didn't you just tell us that you just wanted to go to the airport to pick her up? You made life hard for yourself. And look. She fainted because she saw us. Next time ask her if she's a 'KissMe' before she comes or this will happen again." AJ sighed.

"Sorry Hyung." Kevin looked down at Marissa while she's sleeping on his lap.

"Bump!" Kiseop warned Kevin.

Kevin held Marissa's head so she won't get annoyed when she wakes up from her sleep, "Thanks."

"No problem." Kiseop sighed.

"Why do you always sigh Kiseop? Do you like Marissa-sshi?" Soohyun nagged.

"No~" He tried to defend him self.

"Yes you do~ Your blushing Hyung!" Eli poked Kiseop's cheek.

'Yah! Be quite. My best-friend is still sleeping after 7 hours of long flight. Even more. Just let her sleep." Kevin raised his voice and tried to be careful to not wake Marissa up.

"Sorry. Kiseop just likes Marissa. I know that you like her~" Eli smirked.

"Look who's talking." Kiseop teased Eli back.

"Yah! Be quite! Let the girl sleep." Dongho shouted.

Marissa flutted her eyes and waved the cold tears in her eyes, "What happened? Did I made anyone mad?"

"Yes you did stupid girl. You made Eli, Kiseop and Kevin have a fight over you. Stupid girl..." Dongho explained to Marissa rudely.

"Ah~ Sorry." Marissa got up from Kevin's lap and fixed her hair while looking at the window.

"Why did you do that!?" AJ punched Dongho.

"Can't you see that she has Kevin, Eli and Kiseop under her spell for love and to understand Korean!?" Dongho shouted at AJ.

"Dongho. Let her be with Kevin. Afterall they are best friends since they were 4 years old in America." Hoon tried to make Dongho clam.

"But she left him in America." Dongho looked away from everyone and just stared at Marissa.

"Dongho... Wh?" Marissa started to cry and clench her fist.

"DONGHO! Leave Marissa out of this! She's my best-friend and yes she left to Australia..." Kevin tried to explain to him but he got cut off.

"See she left you. What now she's your girlfriend!?" Dongho rasied his voice again.

"LET ME FINISH." Kevin tried to keep his clam. "Now where was I?"

"You were about to tell him that I left because I had a new father after my mother got married so I had to move to Australia. I'm 21 today and I get to be here in Korea with my best friend. That's my life if you wanted to know mister bad-guy nosey pants." Marissa spoke while crying to her self.

Kevin hugged Marissa then she started to cry, "Dongho. Please don't get mad at her. She's not Korean and she needs help to learn it. She's staying here for a year or many more. As long she likes it. I'm glad that she told me that she's coming and staying here. She's the best friend that anyone could have and she's a special person that I will protect no matter what." Kevin smiled.

Marissa stopped crying and wiped the tears off her face, "Do you mean that Kevin?"

Kevin kissed her on the lips passionately, "Yes I do. You're my best friend and my girlfriend."

"Kevin..." Marissa smiled while she touched her lips with her fingers.

"Kevin oh~ kiss me again. Kevin this, Kevin that. Can't you just SHUT UP!! For once in a while?!" Dongho kicked Marissa's sit.

"Sorry" Marissa apologozed while looking down.

"DONGHO! Leave Marissa alone. She's only new and she's a KissMe." Soohyun scoulded Dongho.

"Oh sorry~" Dongho mumbled.