Chapter 2 'Meanie Dongho!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Chapter 2 'Meanie Dongho!'



"Why do you have to be mean to Kevin-shi's best friend?" Soohyun asked the maknae.

Dongho ignored the question, "Why do you have to be so protective about her?"

Soohyun got shocked at Dongho's question, "Because I can... If she is down, I must make her happy or be protective... That's Kevin's best-friend and we can't make her hate us because she can tell all the KissMe's." Stated the reason why he should be protective to Marissa.

"What a stupid answer." Dongho walked out of the van after they stopped at their dorm.

"Dongho! Wait for us." Kiseop spoke while getting out of the van.

"I wanna stay in the van..." Marissa stayed in the car.

"Come on~ Just forget about that jerk (Dongho)." Kevin pulled Marissa out of the van.

"Kevin~" Marissa stopped walking in front of Kevin, "We are not dating... Okay, I know that you want a relationship now but... I can't. Not yet."

"Okay" Kevin clenched his fist and continued to walk with the other members.

Kiseop came back to Marissa and showed her the way, "Come... It's over here."

"Thanks..." Marissa bowed down in respect.

When Marissa entered UKISS' Practise Room, she got speechless. She never knew that she is actually in the room. She only see's it when theirs a video of UKISS and that their in the practise room. The only place for Marissa which video heaven is~ YOUTUBE.

"Ah~ I'm gonna play a song and dance to it." Marissa smiled and attached the lead for the iPod to the Stereo, the song that Marissa putted on was 'ALONE'.

"My favourite song which is hard to learn..." AJ smiled while looking at Marissa's perfect dance performance.

"See... Kevin the reason why your down because you got rejected by Marissa... She can't even say yes to the guy that she likes and misses so much. It's simple. She likes you and you like her, yet she still's rejects you. I can't believe that you guys are being nice to her. She's just a loser, a loser that will never have a guy. I bet that she was a loser when you met her Kevin and the other girls would've thought 'WTF', I can't believe that you guys don't mind Marissa being here. SHE'S A KISSME!" Dongho stated a reason.

"If you always think about me like that. That's fine. I won't tell the KissMe's but why are you always being mean to me? Why do you just hate me because I'm not Korean and that I use my "spell" so that I can get help." Marissa stopped and just started walking out of the door.

"Marissa" Eli got up from his sit and let the room as well.

"That idiot. Why does have to be right all the time." Marissa found a spot and sat down and started to cry.

"What do you mean, that his right?" Eli sat down next to Marissa.

Marissa started to explain what happened, "At primary school. I was 'The Nerd and The Loser' while Kevin was 'The Cool Guy and Handsome with the Girls'. Kevin was my best friend after my father died in a car accident when I was 4 years old. He felt really bad for me because I was always picked on, teased about my looks, absue me and being plain rude to me. He helped me when I was about to com-mite suicide on my birthday but he helped me. When we dicided to be best-friends his friends was like, 'WTF Kevin! Your friends with a loser?' When Kevin is not around his friends will pick on me all the time. And when we meet each other alone at any of our houses in our rooms, I would cry on him and I would tell him everything. He is my best-friend and I will never forget about that." 

"So his been a protective friend to you the whole time and while you were in Australia?" Eli asked.

"Yes, I would always imagine us meeting each other again. I've been a KissMe ever since 2011 in August when I found UKISS. Through 'Tick Tack' got me into you guys... And now I'm here with you and my best-friend is a member of UKISS~" Marissa started to cry.

"I see way you are so happy to be with Kevin. I thought that you were a hard-core KissMe that would stalk us." Eli joked.

Marissa laughed, "That's my friend's on facebook. They stalk any one in the Asian Pop Group and K-POP Idols..." 

"WOW..." Eli smiled and took a photo of them two.

"Make sure I look pretty, Eli~" Marissa smiled at Eli.

 

-In The Practise Room-


"Why did you have to be so rude to her?" Soohyun punched the Maknae.

"She is just using you guys... She left Kevin in America. If you guys have to mean to me just cause of her, then I'm leaving until she leaves then I'm back." Dongho started to walk out the door.

"Dongho!" Kevin got up.

"What?" Dongho replied.

"You're right. She's the nerdy loser best friend that I had back then but she was all alone after her father died from a car crash when she was 4. I wanted to make her happy all the time so I came up to her and asked her to friends with me. When I'm not around my friends, they would always be mean to Marissa and threaten her to never tell me but she would tell me in the end if we are alone at her house in her room or at my house in my room. I would let her cry till there's no more tears and let her explain what happens. I've always been by her side no matter what happen. And she would always be their, by my side no matter what happens. We tell each other secrets..." Kevin started to have tears in his eyes after telling everyone about Marissa tough life in Primary School in America.

"I don't care~" Dongho opened the door and slammed it from behind.

 

-Outside of the Practise Room-

Eli saw Dongho and got up, "What are you doing now?"

"Just gonna go home. GET OUT OF MY WAY." Dongho tried to push Eli out of the way but Eli is too strong for the Maknae.

Marissa looked at Dongho and Eli, "Eli. Let him go home~ I don't wanna cause any trouble."

Dongho smirked, "That's a smart answer but your still stupid and a loser." 

Eli let Dongho go and sat back down next to Marissa, "Why did you let him go?"

"He has a pure heart. He is nice, I know that but his hiding it for me for some reason and I would like to find out by myself." Marissa got up and went down the stairs to the carpark.

"Where are you going?" Eli got up and grabbed Marissa's wrist.

"Gonna have a chat with Dongho. If you say that his dangerous. I don't care, I just wanna have a chat with him why his being cold all of a sudden."

"You got a point." Eli let go of Marissa.

"Thanks oppa." Marissa gave Eli a quick peck on the cheek.

 

~Dongho's P.O.V~

*Click Click* *sigh* Why do you have to be rude to Marissa? SHIN DONGHO, your stupid. She's pretty yet you be cold and rude to her. If Kevin likes her... He really doesn't desevres her because she's pretty and she needs a better guy then the Skinny Angel Hyung (Kevin). I say that either Eli-Hyung, Kiseop-Hyung or myself would be better for her. Their best-friends, that's just wrong if the go out.

"Dongho?" I heard Marissa.

"Marissa?" I spoke while she came out of a shadow near my car.

"What's the matter?" I acted cold.

Marissa sighed for a moment then spoke, "I know that you have a warm heart. You're really sweet but why are you being so cold and rude to me near your Hyungs? Am I really that bad to you and that I should never be Kevin's best-friend?"

"No... I actually need to talk to you about that, okay... I..." I got cut of by someone.

"DONGHO!" I hear Kiseop's voice that cuts me... I was about to tell her but NO~

"What do you want Hyung!?" I started to be aggressive in front of Marissa.

"Marissa. Aren't you going home Dongho?" Kiseop grabbed Marissa's wrist and left.

THAT BASTARD. I was about tell her why I'm acting cold but Kiseop just had to ruin it. I just wanna confess to Marissa so much now. I know that I made her feel really bad that I made her sad and cry. I just wanted to show Marissa how Kevin really is to you. I like you... But only a little bit. Just be careful okay? Eli and Kiseop really can protect you but I don't know about Kevin.

*sigh* Why am I still here, I should go back to the room. I bet that their talking about me and my attitude and telling Marissa that I'm a sweet guy. Which I am but... I just don't wanna lose the fight or lose Kevin's and Marissa's friendship.

~End of Dongho's P.O.V~