Chapter 19 'The Ugly Truth!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Chapter 19 'The Ugly Truth!'

'So cold when you do it to me like that.
Frostbite is coming but Karma is gonna fight back.
I can't believe all the lies building inside, 
now I know why.' Standing Still - UKISS

 

------

 

"Marissa?"Kevin yelled while running through the woods.
Marissa heard Kevin and she started to look under the tree, Dongho.
"Do you think that Kevin oppa will understand?" Dongho shucked his head, "I really don't know." 

"Marissa?" Kevin asked and he was close to the couple." Marissa? "Where are you...?"
He strached his head. "You looking for her?" Bryan popped up out of nowhere and grabbed Marissa.
"You can't get away from me. Marissa" He smirked.
"You punk!" Kevin yelled.
"Oppa!" She tried to grab Dongho's wrist. "Oppa." 

"Shout your mouth !" Bryan shutted Marissa up.
"What do you want now!" Dongho jumped off from the branch and asked harshly.
"Her blood."
"Why?"
Kevin asked.  "You haven't told him... didn't you?"
"No." Dongho looked down of guilt.

Marissa stepped on Bryan's toe, "I won't let you do that to ME!" She tried to flee.
"The truth must be told." Bryan smirked.
"Well. I can show Kevin here, what the ugly truth is..."
"You wouldn't dare." Dongho clenched his fist.
"Oh, you wanna bet." He smirked. "I'll kill her if you try to stop to the King or Queen." 

"No." Dongho mumbled. "If you do that... You'll wish that you never done that to her."
"Just one bite on her lovely neck..." Bryan started to Marissa's neck and his fangs popped up on top of her silky skin. 

"Stop!" A voice was yelled.
"What?" Bryan stopped and yelled.
"Don't do that to the Princess."
"Zero?" Marissa mumbled.
"What do you want Hunter?" Bryan asked.
The voice came close to the group, "Leave her alone."
"Oh. Isn't it Kaname Kuran. It's my honour to have a glimpse of you." He bowed. "Before your sister dies!" He looked up with a grin.

"Kaname..?" Marissa spoke while thinking about her past.
"Yes, your big brother." He responded with a smile.
"Kaname!" She smiled.
"Shut up! Or I'll drink all of your blood Juri." Bryan her neck again.
"If you do... " Dongho mumbled.

"Oh what?" Bryan opened his mouth wide and his just inch's away from her neck.
"Kevin!" Marissa yelled as her blood being being by Bryan. "Kaname! Dongho! Help me..."
"Marissa!" Dongho and Kevin yelled in unison. Kaname just stood still and didn't worry or care about his own sister. 

"Kaname. Why are you standing still while your little sister is getting bitten!?" Dongho stood up.
Kaname disappeared.
"Bastard!" Kevin yelled. 

"Leave her alone!" He pushed Bryan out of Marissa's neck.

She clasped on the snowy ground while snow started to fall out of the sky with blood dripping from her neck, leaving blood on the snow.

Dongho sprinted up to Marissa while Kevin was punching Bryan and starting a fight with him.
"Marissa, please be there." He started shaking her body. "!" 

"You ing idiot! What's happens now if she's becoming a Level E!?" Kevin demanded an answer.
"Nothing. She's been a Level E since she was born." He smirked. "Liar!"

"This is the ugly truth. When she was born, she was born as a Level E and a Pure Blood. Her blood and body is mixed with those blood and also her Human body/blood."

--------

Hello. Another update. I've been doing many assignments and test. I still have many more to do. I HATE BEING IN YEAR 9. ㅠㅠ

O.o Marissa was born as a Pure Blood and also a Level E? How will the boys look after her? Is she really a Level E that will blood and kill people or one that just blood but not on a rampage for blood. What's Dongho's and Kevin's reaction going to be if they find out and what would they do in order to protect the Princess.

and my phone stuffs up~ sorry!

Well, again. Stay tune for the next exciting update. FAN VOTE COMMENT