Dream 04: A New Friend

Dreams of Red Snow

“Unnie, this is the Shi Dae Organization’s true affiliation. We are a vampire hunter organization.” Jessica couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She continued staring at the screen.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon stood at the area. Three beings were standing in front of them. The three hunters were looking at how the demons looked. They had opaque black eyes that bared so much disarray and chaos. There was no peace in them. They were dressed like normal civilian, probably trying to blend in but failing.

“She’s near.” One of them said, baring his teeth at the three hunters. The three hunters narrowed their eyes, wondering who he was referring to. They noticed that the one who spoke up twitched his head, probably consciously. Suddenly, the two monsters beside the middle split to different directions. The one who spoke up was standing before them and crossed his arms, waiting.

“Go.” Tiffany said before gesturing Taeyeon and Hyoyeon to go to the other direction. When the two hesitated a bit, Tiffany reassured them.

“They’ll be waiting there. Go now.” At Taeyeon and Hyoyeon nodded to her. The two went off.

“Shall we?” Tiffany said with a smirk.

“Much obliged.” The Deohyeo vampire said.

 

“What are they doing? Why did they split up?” Jessica asked, noting how the group split up and met in different directions. She was looking at the different computers. The six had very similar scenes. The two people in each screen were standing before each other at a large distance.

“I don’t know, Jessica unnie.” Seohyun said as she, herself was confused with the action.

 

Hyoyeon and the Deohyeo stood before each other. They looked at each other. No one uttered a word. A gust of wind blew and they started the fight. Both didn’t have any weapons with them so they settled with close combat, hand to hand. They met at the center of the area, their fists coming in contact, creating a strong force of air, indicating that the force they used were equal. It created a crater on the ground. However, Hyoyeon’s brown iris turned white opal momentarily and with a small push, the Deohyeo was immediately pushed away, crashing into a building.

Hyoyeon didn’t wait for him to get on his feet. She quickly charged at him, holding him by his neck before kicking him high. She jumped from the ground and met him in midair and landed punches on him. He was being pummeled in air for half a minute before Hyoyeon turned her body so she could land a kick on him. He was pushed down on the ground, creating another crater.

He sat up and met Hyoyeon in the air. He raised his fist to her but she successfully shielded it with her arms crossed. He raised his knee, earning a groan from Hyoyeon. This caught her off guard and he took the opportunity to land a punch to her face. Unfortunately for him, Hyoyeon’s eyes turned white opal once again and he was pushed by a force once again on the ground. He opened his eyes to look at Hyoyeon who was still in midair. Hyoyeon’s white opal irises flashed once more before he is pushed deeper on the ground. Glowing even brighter, he flashed bright before a pile of ashes were left. Hyoyeon landed back on the ground. She looked for a kind of mirror on the premises. When she saw it, she waved her hand and then held a peace sign.

 

“Is she always like this?” Jessica asked Seohyun who giggled.

“Not really, Unnie. Only about two years ago did she start holding up peace signs.” Seohyun tried to imply but knew that Jessica won’t connect. They looked at the next computer screen.

 

Taeyeon watched as the Deohyeo in front of her raised his head and frown. It’s been a while since they stood before each other after Taeyeon separated with Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

“Shall we start?” The Deohyeo said before he took out once of his guns.  Taeyeon responded with taking out her own pair, Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum model 29 revolvers. They stood there for a bit, with their guns pointed to each other.

“How about some close combat?” The Deohyeo suggested.

“Be my guest.” Taeyeon said before shooting once to the Deohyeo. He swiftly moved to the side. Taeyeon smiled, seeing as the enemy didn’t disappoint her.

“Nice.” She commented, quickly closing in on the vampire a second after he avoided the bullet. She landed a punch on his face, making him stagger a bit. The vampire turned his body, hoping to land a kick on Taeyeon but she moved just at the right time to avoid it. She jumped away just as he started shooting. He was able to shoot two bullets at Taeyeon that she was able to avoid. He charged at her quickly, almost as fast as the bullets. That was his mistake since Taeyeon ended up kicking him while avoiding the bullets.

“Oops! Sorry~” Taeyeon said before landing on her feet. The Deohyeo laughed.

“You don’t have to say sorry.” He said before shooting at her once more. Taeyeon somersaulted in the air and landed in front of the Deohyeo.

“Nice eyes.” The Deohyeo commented before Taeyeon’s brown irises turned into amber.

“Thanks.” Taeyeon said before amber flashed and he was sent tumbling on the ground. Taeyeon approached him and pointer her revolver at him. He looked at her. She looked at him. Then, she smiled at him and held out her hand. The Deohyeo smiled at her as well and they shook hands as they turned the safety on their guns and kept them to their side.

“Nice to see you again.” Taeyeon said. She saw him bend down and was seemingly rubbing his eyes.

“Contacts?” Taeyeon asked. The vampire looked up and his seemingly black eyes were brown. Taeyeon turned to look for a camera in the area as well and when she found it, she held the guy by his nape and beckoned him to smile for the camera.

 

“What just happened?” Jessica asked, turning to find an equally surprised Seohyun.

“Must be a friend, Unnie.” That was all Seohyun could say as they watched Taeyeon wave at them. Jessica became confused when Taeyeon started making a square figure with her hands.

“What does that mean?” Jessica asked Seohyun who smiled.

“That means that she wants me to save the record to show to Sunny Unnie.” Seohyun explained. Hyoyeon came in the screen as well and looked strangely at Taeyeon. They watched as it seemed like Taeyeon was introducing the boy to Hyoyeon.

 

Tiffany noticed that the one that she was facing right now was holding a scabbard.

“Do you handle swords well?” The Deohyeo asked her. Tiffany gave him a normal smile, expressing delight in the challenge.

“I haven’t held one in a couple of years. Give or take.” Tiffany said, putting a finger on her chin for wonder. The Deohyeo withdrew his sword from the scabbard. He assumed an offensive stance. It was long and it gleamed at the light in the area.

He swiftly moved to attack her, swinging his sword at her. Tiffany backed up so she was able to avoid them with a simple smile in her face. The vampire swung his sword faster, thinking that it was speed he was lacking at. Of course, Tiffany just avoided it very quickly. She jumped away from the vampire’s range of offense. She still had a simple smile on her face.

The vampire hissed at Tiffany before dropping on his knees.

“Tired already?” Tiffany asked with that same smile on her face. The vampire only glared at her. He got up on his feet again and raised the sword to attack Tiffany. He swung to her right in hopes to at least graze her but Tiffany was too fast. This went on for a while. Tiffany saw that the vampire was now on his knees once more. He was catching his breath.

“Oh! Is it my turn?” Tiffany said with the same smile she had during the fight. The vampire only looked at her incredulously. Tiffany scratched her head sheepishly.

“Okay. Just wait a bit.” Tiffany said before she raised her hand in the air. The clouds gathered and there was a sound of thunder. The Deohyeo looked around, suddenly becoming wary. There was a sound of cling! It echoed around the area. There was a glint of metal from far away before a silver blade appeared. Tiffany felt its hilt land on her palm. The Deohyeo looked questioningly as he thought that the blade was useless and weak.

“This blade hasn’t been used in five years.” Tiffany said, looking at it with nostalgia. The vampire eyed her.

“Wait for just a bit. It’s a little bit unpolished.” Tiffany said before her irises glowed cinnabar. The vampire watched slowly as the silver blade started gleaming. With one swing, it produced a strong gust of wind. The vampire raised his forearm to the level of his eyes, overwhelmed by the wind. Tiffany stared at the now polished blade, silver gleaming. His face adopts a terrified expression at the familiarity of the blade.

“No… It can’t be… The Ice Hunter is dead!” He shouted at Tiffany whose irises were fiery cinnabar were glowing. Tiffany disappeared from his central view before appearing in front of him, eye to eye.  He looked down to see that the blade had already slashed at him. He slowly turned into dust, before dissipating. Tiffany stood there. Like the others, she looked for a camera. When she did found one, she blew a kiss towards it and also added a wink.

 

“I think that’s for you, Jessica Unnie.” Seohyun said shyly. Jessica was blushing madly. She quickly tried to change the subject.

“Can you put all these videos in a disk and give me a copy?” Seohyun thought about it for a bit. She nodded soon after.

“Ne, I will have it to you half an hour after we get back to the organization.” Seohyun said, watching as the three vampire hunters and the mystery vampire disappeared, clearly on their way back to the van. They both noticed that each camera on the area showed the four on their way and were making faces.

“They’re really losing the coolness I thought they had a while ago.” Jessica commented, letting out a slight irritated sigh.

 “It’s been five years since the Unnies had a decent fight. I guess they can’t help but show off.” Seohyun chuckled sheepishly while Jessica just looked at her incredulously. In a few minutes, they turned to see that the four just arrived.

“We’re back.” Taeyeon declared to the two in the van. Jessica and Seohyun got out of the van.

“Thank you for your hard work, Unnies.” Seohyun thanked them with a smile. Hyoyeon made her way to Seohyun’s side.

“Hey, Seo, can I see the video?” Hyoyeon asked while Seohyun nodded, showing Hyoyeon inside the van to view the videos.

Jessica looked at Tiffany and Taeyeon and lastly, at the guy behind them. Taeyeon noticed this.

“Jessica. I’m sure you’ve seen the live feed right? This is a friend of ours, a Deohyeo graduate.” Taeyeon slightly introduced him.

“Hello, nice to meet you. I am Kang Daniel.” He introduced himself. Tiffany placed a hand on his shoulder.

“I graduated him.” Tiffany said proudly as she ruffled his hair. Jessica had her stoic look as she watched Tiffany’s friendly interaction with Daniel. Taeyeon noticed this and she nudged Tiffany who didn’t seem to understand. Daniel understood it as well so he went beside Taeyeon instead of standing next to Tiffany. Jessica stared at Tiffany.

“Jessi?” Tiffany asked confused. Jessica sighed before going inside the van.

“I want to go home. I’m tired.” Jessica shut the door. Tiffany frowned. Taeyeon and Daniel looked at her hopelessly.

“I don’t know if it was Jessica that got affected by the coma…” Taeyeon mumbled. Daniel looked at her questioningly. Taeyeon sighed before pushing Daniel in the front. But then, she stopped.

“On second thought, you sit at the back. Tiffany, sit with me.” Taeyeon said to Tiffany who pouted a bit, wanting to sit with Jessica. Taeyeon gave her a stern look and she sighed in defeat.

“Where is it?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany looked at her.

“It has gone back to its scabbard.” Tiffany looked in, hoping that Jessica would convince Taeyeon but found the girl looking at the window. She walked to the front and got in the van. Taeyeon was the last one to board the van.

“This is going to be a long day…” She said before entering the van and taking a seat on the driver’s seat.

“Hyo, the keys?” She asked, her hand asking for it. Hyoyeon handed the key and continued watching the videos with Seohyun, Jessica, and Daniel. Taeyeon drove the van.

“You’re so in trouble…” Taeyeon mumbled once again. All but Jessica were able to hear it and Hyoyeon stifled a laugh. Jessica didn’t seem to suspect, thinking that she was only laughing at the fighting scenes. They were playing it in a slower motion.

“Oh, Daniel. Just hope that Sunny doesn’t see this.” Hyoyeon commented. This brought a frown to Daniel’s face.

“Why?” He asked curiously. He hasn’t exactly been updated since he had been away for a whole year.

“Because she would be angry to see that you’re admiring her fiancée.” Hyoyeon said between laughs.

“What?!” Jessica, Tiffany, and Daniel exclaimed all together. They all turned their attention to Taeyeon who was driving. Taeyeon looked at them through the rearview mirror. She smiled at them and held up her finger. A ring gleamed.

“I just got this from Sunny. Mind you. I proposed. I’ll tell you all about it later.” Taeyeon said, leaving the three agape. She stared at Jessica momentarily and good thing, they easily established eye contact.

“We’ll answer your questions later.”

 

A/N: Hey guys. Here’s the next chapter. How is it?

Thank you for leaving your comments, guys. I think I also have a new subscriber. Thank you for subscribing. I am happy that you guys read my story. I hope you stay with me until it’s over. Not for a while. I’m hoping that this story will be long. Hehe. ^^

I’m tired. Going to sleep soon~ Haha. See you guys again. ^-^v