Second move

Scars

 

 

 

I was walking absentmindedly back to my class.

 

Hey Soojung, wait up!”

Huh?” I turned around and saw Sulli rolling her eyes.

Are you sleepwalking or something?”

No.”

Then what's wrong with you?”

N-Nothing” I lied.

 

Should I tell them what just happened?

 

You're hiding something from me, Soojung. Don't tell me you're not, because I’ve known you my whole life and, girl, you can't lie to me. Now spill.” Sulli demanded.

It's nothing. It's just…”

 

Oh damn, my ears are starting to get hot. That's not contagious, right? I mean, I didn't get that red ear thing from Amber, right?

 

Omo,” Sulli suddenly screamed and covered , “somebody confessed to you, didn’t they? Didn’t they!?”

I blinked repeatedly; how could she tell?!

How?!

 

Who confessed?”

Did you accept?”

 

I was surrounded with wide pleading eyes, all hungry for a love story.

 

Who confessed, Soojung? Was it a senior?” Areum said

I didn't know where to start so I just opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water.

 

Name, Soojung! What’s his name?” Seohyun insisted

Well, uh, that's, um...” How do I tell them?!


 

Good afternoon, class!”

I exhaled from relief. Mr. Oh started class and I was saved from the interrogation.

For now.

 

As soon as class ended, I grabbed my bag and ran into the hallway as fast as I could.

Yah! Soojung! Wait! You still haven't answered our question!” Sulli and the girls yelled as they chased after me. “Why are you being so secretive? I was right, wasn't I? You got yourself a boyfriend, didn’t you? Soojung?” Sulli questioned while trying to keep pace with me. She was too busy interrogating me and it was too late for me to warn her. She ran right into her.

Ouch!” Sulli yelled out loud, falling onto the hard tile floor.

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. Let me help you.”

You should be more careful.” Sulli took the girl’s hand and opened again to start lecturing the other person when she lifted her head and realized who she bumped into. “Oh, Am-Amber.”

Hi.” Amber smiled at her. “I’m sorry. Are you hurt?”

N-No. It's m-my fault anyway.” Sulli was mesmerized and wouldn’t let go of Amber’s hand.

Good. I’m glad you're okay.” Amber said and slowly attempted to pull back her hand.

Oh, sorry.” Sulli said; her cheeks bright red.

It’s fine” Amber said.

 

It's nice seeing you here, Amber,” Areum said, “but there were no other classes today except for us freshmen. What are you doing here?”

Okay, I’m positive that the red ear thing really is contagious. I think my ears are as red as my shirt.

 

I'm picking up someone.” Amber replied.

I just stared at the floor.

Who?!” the girls said in unison.

I can feel Amber's eyes turn to me.

May I walk you home, Krys?” Amber said.

 

Thank you so much, Amber, for turning me into a lobster in front of my friends.

 

Krys?” she asked again. I slowly lifted my head to look at her before I nodded. I passed a guilty smile to the girls and I waved goodbye.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I heard the howls behind us as the girls snapped out of a trance and realized that Amber and I are dating.

 

---- 

 

 

Soojungiee!!!!!!”

I took the cell away from my ear.

Ssul, I swear you just broke my eardrums.”

How could you?! I mean, I thought we are BFFs!”

You are my best friend, Ssul.”

Then how come you didn't tell me that you're dating the hottest person in school?”

I didn't have the chance.” I told her, my face turning red. “She asked me right before class.”

You’re one lucky girl. I'm happy for you, you know. Don't be a stranger, okay? Don't spend all your time with Amber and forget about me.”

You know I wouldn’t do that.”

Also, I want to know every detail, if you decide to do it.”

Do what?!” I yelled at my cell.

Don't play dumb. How could you not have the hots for her? I mean just look at her! Delicious…”

Yah! That's my girlfriend you're drooling over.”

Oh, possessive already?” Sulli chuckled.

You’re crazy; just in case you didn’t know.”

I know and that's why you love me.”

I laughed. “You know I do. You've my best friend ever since I could remember.”

I love you, Soojung. Amber is going to take great care of you. I can feel it.”

You think so?”

Yup. I don't know how her fan girls are going to react when they found out though.”

 

I gulped. Sulli's right. I remember all the cat fights there were over her. I shook my head trying to get rid of the pictures of what raging fan girls could do.

I'm tired, Soojungie. I'm going to go to bed. See you at school tomorrow.”

Ok, Ssul. Sleep tight.”

You too, and don't dream about doing something naughty with Amber.”

Yah!”

She laughed and hung up.

 

I changed to my pajamas and laid down.

I'm dating Amber Liu, the hottest girl in school.

I think I grinned until I fell asleep.

 

 

------------ 

 

 

 

 

 

YOSH! Here's the-not-so-byun-ahjumma *bow*

 

I want to tell you guys that I team up with fxluvforever for the story 

 

She'll be my co-author and my lovely editor who's going to rescue you guys from having headache from ahjumma's engrish.

 

 

We'll be updating time to time, thank you all for subscribing. I'm having headache writing this because I don't usually write fluffly-innocent-love-dovey-not--oriented-Kryber but I hope you guys like it so far.

 

 

 

 

79alexandreia  hugging everybody while rolling out of aff