First move

Scars

 

 

This chap is already edited by my amazing editor fxluvforever  so you guys got to give it to her for saving you from ahjumma crazy english ^^

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

Have you ever gone out to play out in the woods and suddenly have that creepy feeling that you're being stared at?  

 

Well, I have that feeling.

 

Right now.

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" I said, turning to my staring friends.

 

"Did you hear that?!" Jiyoung screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

 

 

 

Everybody nodded in synchron and kept staring at me.

 

 

 

"Hear what!" I demanded.

 

"She said your name!"

 

"No she didn’t" I replied.

 

"Dude, she remembers your name!"

 

"No," I said, getting a little irritated, "she doesn’t."

 

"No course she does! I definitely heard her say 'Bye Krys'. Come on! How many people even remember that your name is Krystal?" Jiyoung said 

 

"Oh , Soojung; I think Amber fancies you." Sulli said

 

"Damn it, I’m so envious." Areum said, jumping up and down.

 

 

 

"You’re imagining things." I said. I mean, how the hell would she know my name? "I bet she was mumbling 'goodbye' again."

 

"Hell, no! Are you trying to tell me that all of us need hearing aids?!"

 

"Well, no; but I still think she said something else," I said lightly. "We just misheard it."

 

"We?" Areum said accusingly. "So you heard it too, right?"

 

"Sort of, but, c’mon guys, why would Amber, The Amber Liu, know my name anyway? I doubt she knows I exist."

 

"Apparantly, she does." Sulli said, grinning widely. "You like her to, right Soojung? Omo, what if she asked you to date her?! KYAAAA!"

 

I just shook my head and watched my delutional friends squeal and plan my love life.

 

But, what if they were right?

 

 

 

Stop beating so fast heart.

 

 

 

Don’t kid yourself.

 

 

 

The Amber Liu wouldn’t even know that you’re alive.

 

 

 

Stop being such a fool.

 

 

I kept telling myself that the whole morning; eventually, I started to believe it.

 

 

 

Until that afternoon.

 

 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

I glanced at my watch; fifteen minutes to my next class.

 

Because the music room is in the south section of the college;  It took me about five minutes to walk to the main building and my next class. 

 

I tidied my music sheets and put down the fall on the piano, and started down the hallway when I heard someone calling my name from behind.

 

 

 

 

"Krys!"

 

 

I gulped. That voice, but it can’t be. I slowly turned around and my heart lept as I saw her face.

 

"Hey." she said as she stopped in front of me; her hair sopping wet.

 

"H-Hi"

 

"Hey." she replied awkwardly.

 

"Hi." I said again, wondering what she wanted.

 

"You, uh, know who I am right?"

 

 

 

Did she mean that? Of course I know who you are you stoopid  creature; how could I not know the person that makes the whole school ?

 

Instead, I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, cool." she mumbled while scratching her head.

 

I noticed her ears started to get red.

 

 

 

"Well, the thing is, umm, you know..."

 

"No, I don’t." I said, getting impatiant.

 

"Oh yeah, sorry. It’s just, uh..." she stopped to clear .

 

What a cute dork. She seems so cool when she out on the field, but she’s so dorky in person.

 

 

"IlikeyouandIwanttoaskifyouwanttogooutwithme?"

 

"Pardon?" I said, looking straight at her. Those ears are so red I swear they’re going to fall off.

 

She took a deep breath and...

 

"IsaidIlikeyouandIwanttoaskifyouwanttogooutwithme?"

 

"I’m sorry, but I speak neither klingonese nor elvish and I’m not a parselmouth either."

 

That made her laugh.

 

"Sorry." she said, smiling.

 

I like it when she smiles; she looks like a little kid.

 

 

 

"What I want to ask you is," she gulped before she continued, "would you go out with me?"