Want

Scars

"Hi Krys...." Amber said as she threw her bag on the bed and laid down spread eagle on the floor.

"Was training hard?"

She nodded.

"The state championship is coming up. Everybody wants you to win it."

"You mean 'us'," Amber corrected me. "It's no use having one or two good players. You need a team."

"Yeah, sorry. That's what I meant."

"We have strong first class players, but last year we didn't have enough substitutes to survive the preliminary. We were all exhausted because everyone had to play all the games. But now, I think we'll make it."

"I'm sure you guys will."

"I hope so," Amber got up from the floor. "How did you do on your math test today?"

"I think I did okay."

"Of course you did; I mean, you have an amazing tutor. You have to do great," she grinned dorkily.

"Stop praising yourself, Amber Liu."

She laughed and glanced at my biology book. "Should I help you with that?"

"I think I memorized all of it. Test me."

"Sure, can I sit on your bed, please? My is killing me right now."

I just shrugged. Amber climbed onto my bed and I handed her the book.

She read a chapter of the book, flipped the pages, and then she said, "Tell me about the anatomy of human heart."

"The human heart has four chambers...." I started to tell her everything I had learned.

Ever since we began dating, my grades started to get a lot better. She's an amazing tutor; learning with her is far better than learning at school. Amber asked me some more questions and she smiled in satisfaction when I could answer all of them.

"If you don't get an 'A'," she said, "I'll wear a skirt to school."

"You do know I just might fail so I can see that, right?" I grinned.

She laughed. "You, my princess, are too much of a perfectionist to do anything like that," she said as I rolled my eyes, "and I love you for that."

Her eyes got soft as she leaned closer for a kiss. I kissed her back. Amber kissed me goodnight everyday, but her kisses, our kisses, were different that day.

Our kisses were not innocent like they used to be, the kisses were demanding, wanting, longing. I could barely wait for her to demand access inside my mouth and I was happy as I felt her tongue find mine and we let them engage in a battle.

I felt so hot; my head was so light. It felt like the blood was rushing from my head to my lower body. We panted and broke the kiss as our lungs screamed for oxygen. I saw something else in Amber's eyes, I'm sure she saw it in mine too; pure desire.

I didn't protest as she pushed me to lie down and climbed on top of me. We exchanged kisses that were even more demanding than the last ones. It was the first time I wanted our clothes to disappear. I just wanted to feel her body on mine.

Amber's lips left my trembling lips and made contact with my neck. I moaned at the touch, our bodies rubbed against each other as she enjoyed the flesh of my neck.

"Am...."

I couldn't think anymore, all I had in my head was how good I felt, how amazing her lips felt. But when my breathing started to get heavy, Amber suddenly got up.

"I'm sorry," she said, remose in her voice.

"No...no it's fine," I said, feeling incredibly awkward.

"I think I better go...." Amber said and jumped out of my bed. She grabbed her bag and said goodbye without even looking at me.

I sat on my bed, didn't even have time to react.

I tried to calm my heart, my head replaying of what just happened. I covered my face with my hands after I finished processing.

I wanted her.

I wanted to make love with Amber.

                                          _______

 

 

 

Haha, bet you thought something was going to happen. But no! ^o^

 

Anyway, here's the update I promised; hope you liked it!