First impression

Scars

 

 

 

„Krystal, come on! We're late!“

 

„YAH! Ssul, don't drag me“

 

„Aiisssh we are so going to miss the good spots“

 

 

 

Sulli kept on dragging me to the outdoor basketball court full of raging hormonal fangirls and yes I'm one of them too.

 

I'm the not-so-raging kind of type though.

 

 

 

 

 

The center of our affection?

 

That one, the one in the middle.

 

Short hair, nice toned biceps, bright white smile and the most captivating eyes I've ever seen in my life.

 

Amber Josephine Liu.

 

Amber, for short.

 

 

 

 

That girl made 90% of the women population in our school walking around with 101% estrogens and 105% of progresterone level. In simple english, . VERY .

 

 

 

 

The college began 3 weeks ago, we all gathered at the main auditorium, the principal and some teacher made their speech. I almost fell asleep and Sulli had to nudge me a couple of time to wake me up (Mental Note: Do NOT take the seat in the front row ever again)

 

 

 

 

There was a loud buzzing from the audience as a girl came to the stage, wearing the most weirdest outfit I saw. She wore a red basketball jersey, a taekwondo pants, held a baseball bat on one hand, wore soccer shoes and rugby helmet so we couldn't see her face at first. I was considering if her outfit had to do with lack of IQ or she's just some kind of fashion terrorist.

 

 

 

But as she took off her helmet and smiled, the loud buzzing stopped instantly. There was an awkward pause where all the girls around me just stared at her (including me) with our jaws dropped  

 

 

 

 

Good thing that she started to speak otherwise the auditorium is going to be flooded with our saliva.

 

 

 

 

„Hi“ she said. Her hand went to the head, tidying her messy hair. „The name is Amber. I'm your senior, 2 years above you. You might wonder why I dress like this but I'm trying my best to represent all the club I'm in“

 

 

She was shy and awkward in a way but she oozes so much charisma, I couldn't look away.

 

 

 

 

 

„Sorry, I'm not use to this“ she grinned awkwardly. „Let me start again. My name is Amber, I'm the captain of women basketball, taekwondo and soccer team. Vice captain for baseball and rugby. I hope we'll get a lot of new recruits, so yeah, come and join us“

 

 

She scratched her head again before she bowed a little.

 

 

 

 

 

She stood confusingly in the middle as the crowd went silent but then an uproar came and the girls were shouting her name 

 

 

 

Some even ask her to marry them already.

 

„AMBER! OH MY, you're so cute! Marry me“ 

 

 

 

The sentence was being shouted from every corner of the fully packed auditorium.

 

That Amber girl just laughed and waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

„Wait Amber!“ A girl shouted, loud enough to stop Amber from leaving the stage „Are you single?“

 

Amber laughed again.

 

 

The most beautiful laugh I've ever seen.

 

 

 

 

„You really want to know?“ She answered

 

The fact that 80% of the students are girls doesn't really help her to escape.

 

„YEAH!“ The whole audience answered in rhyme.

 

She grinned again. „I am“ she said before she left.

 

 

 

 

 

From that day on, there's a silence war in the school to win Amber's heart. Each has their own method, like very-extra-short-mini-skirt or chest-bursting-T-Shirt or extra-delicious-yummy-abs-packet. You name it.

 

 

 

More students have to be carried away from the field because the girls are joining sport clubs to be able to see Amber. Even a girl with bad asmathic condition insisted to join the soccer team to be able to be near Amber. I shook my head each time I see pile of dead bodies on the corner after practice.

 

 

 

Our seniors are enjoying it, they are grinning widely each time there was cat fight for Amber, but I noticed none of them try to flirt with Amber.

 

 

 

At the end before there actually a massacre happens, our seniors told us, that Amber doesn't like to be chased. She said it over and over that she'll be the one who chooses the girl. After that, the fight lessened and the girls who were not interested in sport quit.

 

 

A friend told me Amber still received more than a dozen love letters daily.

 

 

 

 

 

Me?

 

I just look from afar.

 

I mean she's attractive and good looking and charming and polite and smart and I can still go on until dawn but I doubt she'll even look my way.

 

And besides...

 

 

 

Do I even like girls?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yosh it's ahjumma.

 

I got tired writing s (such a lie) so here we go. My editor is very busy at this time, so I'm sorry to say that you guys still have to take some aspirin for the first chaps.

 

 

I never wrote something so innocent like this fic so this might be a fail ahahahahahahaha Please be my strength and comment so I know if I even have to continue to write, okay?

 

 

Please?