Morning

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kibum's POV]

I don't want to be in love alone! Want to give you my heart but you can't be playing cause I don't want to be in love alone! See me falling but I can't be the only one!

I opened my eyes and hummed along with my alarm that played Miss A's Love Alone. Jonghyun's room and my room were right next to each other so when we were young our parents hired someone to make a door in the wall that connected our rooms. I opened the connecting door to Jonghyun's room and quietly whispered.

"Jonghyun, wake up."

"Mmm, go away." Jonghyun mumbled. I rolled my eyes and sat on his bed.

"Hyunhyun, wake up!" I gently shook him as he groaned then turned the other way. "Hyunhyun, wake the freak up!"

Jonghyun stuck his leg out and kicked me off his bed as I became really irritated.

"If you don't get up I'm going to tell mom and dad why you're so tired." Jonghyun turned to face me and raised his eyebrow at my threat.

"And why am  I so tired Kibum? Huh? Tell me." I smirked and placed a hand on my crotch area.

"Don't think I didn't hear your moans last night. Oh more! More! Ugh that feels so goo-" Jonghyun's eyes got wide as he threw a pillow at me.

"Shut up! I'm awake!" I fell back from the impact of the pillow and ended up laughing on the floor. "Stop laughing! Don't ever do that again!"

I pretended to wipe tears from my eyes while I laughed and walked back to my room.

"Hey, uhm Kibum?"

"Yea?"

"Do you think mom and dad possibly heard me while I was uhm-" Jonghyun motioned to his lower body as I stifled a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter