Lesson Four

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Minho's POV]

I watched Kibum struggle on his bed as he tried sitting in a comfortable position while not putting too much pressure on his wrapped up ankle.

"You ok there?" I smiled.

"Ehh I'll be fine." He grunted.

"Here let me help you." I moved over to him and picked him up bridal style. I watched his face turn red as I carefully placed him on the bed so his back leaned against the wall and his legs stretched out. "You ok now?" He nodded his head and avoided my gaze.

I helped him out with math for an hour and a half until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Kibum exclaimed.

A woman's head popped out behind the door as she smiled at us.

"Hi, I made some snacks for you two!"

I wasn't sure who she was since I had never seen her before. She definitely wasn't a maid.

"Thanks mom!" Kibum grinned.

Mom? Oh shoot! That's Key's mom?!

I quickly stood up and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Choi Minho, Kibum's tutor."

"No need to be so formal. I'm Kibum's mom."

"Hello, Mrs. Kim."

"Thank you so much for helping Kibum out." She gave me a grateful smile as she placed a tray of food on the bed. "Well I won't hold you two up any longer. Kibum told me how much you've been helping him. Please feel free to come over anytime. He talks about you with great admiration so you can use the basketball or swimming pool or even sleep over anytime you want. Thank you again." She smiled one more time before leaving as I bowed again.

I looked at Kibum and grinne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter