Home

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kibum's POV]

"So this is my house." Minho told me as he parked in the driveway.

"It's cute." I smiled.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to my parents." Minho motioned to me as I got out of the car and followed him to the front door. He opened the door as a man sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap looked at us.

"Minho, how you doing, son? Oh you brought a friend!"

"Hey dad, this is my friend Kim Kibum. He's going to sleep over tonight."

"Hello there, I'm Minho's dad, Jin Choi. It's nice to meet you, Kibum." His dad greeted me.

"Hi sir, it's nice to meet you too. Thank you for letting me stay here." I bowed.

"Ohh Minho! Are you and your friend hungry?" I looked to see a small, young woman come out of what seemed to be the kitchen. She smiled as she wiped her hands on the red apron that wrapped around her waist.

"You hungry?" Minho asked me. I nodded as his mom smiled and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Well come on then! I made jjajangmyeon! (Black bean noodles)"

I bowed before sitting down at the table as she laughed.

"No need to be so formal, dear. We're not like those rich families in Seoul." Minho's eyes got wide as he signaled to his mom to cut if off. "Ohh I'm sorry. I didn't know you were-" She apologized as I chuckled.

"It's alright." I smiled.

"Well here's your jjajangmyeon!" She placed a bowl in front of me and Minho.

"It looked delicious!" I grinned. "Thank you so much!"

"Anytime, dear! Any friend of Minho's is welcome over anytime!" She told me before walking out of the kitchen.

I started eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter