Distracted

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

Kibum walked through the school halls and sat through his classes, but his mind was not at all there.

"Are you okay, Key?" Jinki asked as he chewed on a piece of chicken.

"Yea." He replied without looking up from his untouched lunch.

"Are you sure? You seem out of it." Taemin worriedly asked again.

"Yea, I'm not hungry. I think I'm going to get some air outside." Kibum threw away his food and left the cafeteria, leaving his two friends clueless.

Kibum walked outside and sat underneath a big tree. He looked around and saw the soccer field. He watched as he saw Minho kick the ball and make a goal, followed by high fives from his friends and compliments from the coach.

Kibum looked at how perfect Minho seemed. Even sweaty and exhausted, he looked perfect! Kibum soon started thinking about this morning. He soon became so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize when someone sat next to him.

"And I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Kibum's head turned as he saw Minho sitting next to him under the tree.

"I said that I was dumb to get drunk last night and I'm not sure how I ended up at your house, but it was probably cause I felt guilty for missing our tutoring session and I'm sorry."

"Ohh it's fine." Kibum shrugged. He didn't want Minho to know that he was actually hurt that he would choose drinking over tutoring him. But he couldn't blame Minho. Who would want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter