Dad's Anger

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kibum's POV]

"Hey Tae. Hi Onew." I sat down at the cafeteria table where I saw Taemin and Jinki for lunch. I smiled at them but it quickly faded when I saw their worried expression. "Something wrong?"

"TaeTae, tell him." Jinki nudged Taemin as I watched with slight amusement.

"You're older." Taemin pouted.

"But you're the one who heard it!"

"Someone tell me!" I gave an exaggerated sigh as I raised my voice.

"I heard Jung Soojin say that she was going to get payback for you dumping her and she seemed really mad and you should be careful and avoid her." Taemin quickly spit out the longest sentence I had ever heard as I was sure I saw him change colors from lack of oxygen.

"Tae, breathe!" I ordered as he took a deep breath and relaxed a little.

"What are you going to do?" Jinki was a year older than me but he had a habit of letting worry take over him.

"I'll figure something out and make it through life." I told the two as the school bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. We all got up and seperated to our different classes as I sighed.

"I always make it through life. I just want there to be a reason for it." Before I knew it I bumped into someone in the hallway and ended up dropping all my books. I started picking up my books as I looked to see a guy on the floor.

"Watch it." He scowled at me.

"Sorry." I gave him a pouty, apologetic look as his expression softened a little.

"It's fine." He stood up and helped me pick up my books as the school bell rang again.

"Uhm thanks." He nodded and lingered a little longer before we both walked off to our different classes.

"How were your tests?" I walked straight into the kitchen at my house once I got home from school and saw Jonghyun sprawled out on the counter.

"Easy."

"That's great now get off the counter. We put our food and eat there." I pushed him off the counter as he tumbled and fell on to the floor. "Oh shoot! Hyunhyun, are you ok?"

"What do you think? You just pushed me on the floor." Jonghyun sneered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter