Hurt

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Minho's POV]

I walked down the school hallway as I saw Kibum. He balanced himself on his crutches as he talked with his friends, the two guys he always ate lunch with. He smiled and laughed as they conversed. His eyes scanned the hallway as we made eye contact. I shamefully looked away and avoided his gaze. He said bye to his friends and I tried to walk past him without him noticing.

"Minho!" I bit my tongue and cursed myself before turning to Kibum.

"Hey Key."

"Are we having a lesson after school today?"

"Yea, of course."

Ring!

I thanked the bell in my mind as it saved me another awkward second.

"I have to go to class! Bye." I quickly ran away before Kibum could reply.

Why can't I just talk to him? It's not like we ACTUALLY kissed. I just imagined it. Why did I imagine it?

 

[Kibum's POV]

I watched Minho run to his class as a frown came across my face.

"Are you okay, Key?" I turned to Jinki and gave an unsure nodd.

"Yea, I'm fine. Minho is just acting strange."

"Who's Minho? Your tutor? He is so perfect." Taemin sighed. Jinki and gave him a weird look as I playfully punched his arm. "What? I'm straight!" Taemin pouted.

"You're weird and I'm hungry." Jinki commented.

"It's only 11:00, Onew." I laughed.

"So? There's never a wrong time to eat!"

"Whatever, I'm going to class. Bye!" I waved bye leaving a hungry Jinki and a laughing Taemin.

 

Six hours later

"Hey, is Minho not tutoring you today?" Jonghyun asked as I sat in the living room.

"He's just running a little late." I shrugged.

"It's 5:00, Bum face. Are you sure?"

"Of course, Minho said he's going to tutor me after school today."

"If you say so!" Jonghyun said while walking to his room upstairs and leaving me alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter