Late Talks

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"Key, are you still awake?" Minho asked. Minho lay on the floor as he insisted that Kibum sleep on the bed since he was a guest.

"Yea, I'm still up." Kibum replied. The room was dark, but Kibum moved to the edge of the bed to return the eye contact Minho was waiting to make.

"Who knew we'd become friends right?" Minho chuckled at the unlikely thought of a rich, quiet student and a popular jock becomes close friends.

"I guess I can actually thank my dad for making you my tutor." Kibum joked. The two laughed as happiness overwhelmed them.

"Hey, your friend Taemin seemed really worried about your other friend's date with Soojin." Minho randomly mentioned.

"Ohh yea! Do you want to come and spy with me tomorrow? Taemin won't let it go if something happens and I didn't go watch out for Onew with him."

"Haha I guess, I have nothing better to do anyways!" The room became quiet after a couple minutes until Minho decided to break the silence again. "Key?"

"Yea?"

Minho got up off the floor and went next to Kibum on the bed.

"There's something I can't get out of my mind right now."

"What is it?"

"I'm just going to do it." Minho finally mustered up.

"Do wha-" Kibum was cut off and helpless.

He gave in and closed his eyes, happily feeling Minho's lips against his.

"I've never felt like anyone about this and I don't know how y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter