Lesson Two

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

Ding Dong!

Kibum looked around his room and panicked. It was a  mess! He quickly put all his dirty clothes in the laudry, fixed his bed, and re-arranged everything on his desk.

Ding Dong!

"HyunHyun, can you please get that for me?" Kibum shouted through the connecting door.

"Do I have to?" Jonghyun whined.

"Pleaseeeee." Kibum did his usual cute aegyo as Jonghyun sighed and went to get the door downstairs.

Kibum looked in the mirror and shook his head. He was in a pair of gray sweatpants and a baby pink hoodie. He pouted as he looked at his messed up hair. He finished fixing it just as Minho appeared in his doorway.

"Hi Key!"

Kibum spun around to see Minho smiling at him.

"Hi Minho-ssi." Kibum tried to sound confident but voice came out as a whisper. Why was he so nervous? It was just his tutor! Minho gave the other a confused look.

"Minho-sshi? Key, I know we're born the same year but when is your birthday?"

"September 23." Minho grinned at Key as the other became self-conscious. "What?"

"My birthday is December 9."

"Ohh." Kibum gave a goofy, embarrassed smile as Minho and him started to laugh.

"I like you're room."

"Oh thanks." Minho spotted a basketball in Kibum's room and quickly grabbed it.

"You play basketball?"

"No, my dad bought it for me hoping that one day I'd start to play." Minho happily dribbled the basketball around Kibum's room as the other watched.

"Why don't you play sports?"

"I hate sports." Minho stopped playing and stared at Kibum.

"What?!"

"What?"

"How can you hate sports?! Sports are amazing!"

"That's easy for you to say. You're athletic."

"I know what we're doing as our first lesson."

"Please don't say sports. Please don't say sports." Kibum whispered to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter