Minah

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

(This is Minah. I just realized that I never put a picture of her.)

"I swear Minah, you are an angel." Kibum smiled at the younger girl as she blushed.

"It's nothing."

"How did you even know what to do? I don't know how to deal with drunk people." Kibum laughed as the two of them looked at Minho, who was passed out in the guest bedroom downstairs.

"You know how my family owes your family money?"

"Yea."

"It's because my dad is an alchoholic. He borrowed money from your dad because we ran out of money and he was going crazy without drinking. I'm used to taking care of him when he comes home drunk."

"Ohh, who's been taking care of him since you've been with us then?"

"My mom, but it's hard for her since she has to work at the same time." Kibum frowned and pulled Minah into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Minah. I never knew."

Minah pulled away after a couple seconds and smiled.

"It's okay."

"Where am I?" The two turned and looked to see Minho rubbing his eyes.

"You stupid fool!" Kibum scolded.

"Key, stop yelling! My head hurts!" Minho whined.

"I'll make a drink that will make your hangover leave in a couple hours." Minah said before leaving the room.

"What were you thinking?!" Kibum gave an irritated growl.

"Obviously I wasn't. I was drunk." Minho groaned as he held his head in his hands.

"Ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter