Good Morning

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

Minho woke up with a smile on his face, Kibum's back faced to him. Minho chuckled while he wrapped his long arms around Kibum's waist and pulled him close.

"Good morning." He whispered into Kibum's ear. Kibum gave a little smile as he felt safe in Minho's arms.

"Good morning, handsome." He turned around so they were facing each other, their faces inches apart.

"How was your sleep?" Minho asked.

"Great!" Kibum replied with a little giggle. "So we're going to spy on Onew tonight right?"

"Yea, whatever you want. What time is that at?"

"I'm not sure, I'll text Taemin and ask." Kibum answered.

"Alright, well what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"Let's go shopping! I'll pay for everything!" Kibum cheered.

"Key, you really don't have to!"

"I want to!" Kibum argued.

"Key, really, I can't let you pay fo-"

"La! La! La! I'm not listening!" Kibum covered his ears with his hands as he rolled his eyes and ignored Minho.

"Okay okay, you win!" Minho gave in. but Kibum didn't hear him because his hands still covered his ears. Minho moved in close and gave Kibum a peck on the lips. Kibum stopped in surprise as Minho chuckled. "You win, alright?"

"O-oh okay." Kibum stuttered. "Come on, go get ready. We have to stop by my place so I can change."

Minho agreed as he picked out some clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready. Kibum sat on Minho's bed and waited as he called Jonghyun.

"Hello? Hyunhyun?"

"Bum! Where are you? You didn't come last night!" Jonghyun worriedly asked. Although Jonghyun was a cocky jerk, he still cared about his little brother.

"I slept over at Minho's house. I couldn't be near dad." Kibum explained, hoping Jonghyun wouldn't get mad.

"I understand, but are you coming home anytime soon?"

"Yea, Minho and I are goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter