An Afternoon Out (1)

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kibum's POV]

"Key!"

Minho jerked back as I looked past him to see Taemin.

What is so important right now, Tae?! I swear I'm going to kill you! Wait, was Minho about to kiss me?!

"Ohh what is it, Tae?"

"Onew is going on a date with SooJin tomorrow!" He freaked out.

Minho looked at me and raised an eyebrow as I shrugged.

"That's great! Good for him." I smiled.

"No, I overheard SooJin tell one of her friends that she's just going to use him to get back at you!" He panicked.

This time, it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"I swear, you always overhear what SooJin tells her friends, Tae."

"It's not my fault she has a big mouth!" Taemin rolled his eyes.

"Maybe I should get going to class." Minho chuckled. "Since it's half day cause it's Friday, I'll pick you up at 1:00 at your house?" He smiled.

"Sounds perfect." I grinned.

"Ok, I'll see you later." I saw a big of hesitation in his face, but he quickly grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze before getting up and walking back into the school building to go to class.

I was grinning like a fool until Taemin snapped me back into reality.

"Key? Hello? Did you not just hear a word I said? We need to follow Onew on his date with SooJin!"

"Stop worrying, Tae! How can SooJin possibly get back at me? I'm already a nobody." I laughed. "I'll see you sometime! I have to go to class." I waved bye as Taemin speechlessly stood still.

This will be the first time Minho and I hang out outside of tutoring!

 

[Minho's POV]

I rushed out of my last class and to the front desk.

"Excuse me, but what room is Kim Jonghyun's last class? He's a Senior." I asked the school secretary.

"Room 408."

"Thank you!" I quickly ran to that room to find Jonghyun getting out of the classroom.

"Jonghyun!" He waved bye to one of his friends then went over to me.

"Hey, Minho. What's up?" He was obviously wondering why I was talking to him.

We were both popular, but had completely different sets of friends since I was with the athletic jocks and he was with the cool seniors.

"I know this is a random question, but what places does Key like to go to? Or where has he always wanted to go?"

"He's always wanted to go to Myeong-dong, but my dad never lets him cause he says it's for the poor people." He shrugged.

"Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter